BamBam- Just Right

You always stayed with your friend, Mark, he made you feel special. He made you forget the insecurities you had about yourself.
"You're beautiful (Y/N)" He said ruffling your hair around.
"Thanks Mark" You said putting your hair back in place.
"Hey Mark" You heard, you turned and saw BamBam, your crush, you never told him that you liked him fearing he would reject you.
"Hey BamBam" He said smiling, you sat looked down at your hands. He looked over and looked upset.
"Hey (Y/N), what's wrong?" He asked sitting on the other side of you, you didn't say anything. He placed his hand on ypur shoulder and leaned forward your face.
"Is she okay Mark?" He asked looking up at Mark. Mark just shrugged his shoulders, Mark placed his hand on your shoulder.
"Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear, you nodded not wanting to say a word.
"I gotta go, I'll see you two later" Mark said running away.
"Are you okay (Y/N)?" BamBam asked, he wrapped his arm around your shoulders.
"I'm fine BamBam" You said placing your hand on top of his. You didn't want to tell him how you feel, you didn't want your heart broken.
"Can I tell you something?" He asked laying his head on your's.
"Yes, you can tell me" You said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.
"I really like you" He said, you were completely shocked. Your brother, Jinyoung, wouldn't like his friend dating his sister.
"Y-You do?" You said trying not to stutter and make a fool of yourself.
"Yes, I know Jr. wouldn't like it. But will be my girlfriend?" He said looking down, twiddling his fingers.
"Yes, I will" You said quietly, you heard a hyperactive squeal. You looked over and BamBam was excited, you giggled at him for acting this way.