Jackson- Just One Day

Maybe one day, just one day that he's actually home with you. You were cuddling with a squirtle plushie that BamBam had gotten you for your birth a few months back. You missed Jackson, your boyfriend, for the past few weeks. He and his group were debuting a new song, he had no choice but to go. He should be coming home today, and hopefully he came home soon. You sat up and sat the plushie aside and heard a small bark from outside. You stood up and opened the door, you looked down and saw a small puppy. You picked it up and saw it was in bad condition. You brought it in and brought it to the bathroom, you washed the puppy carefully since it was still young. You picked it up and wrapped a towel around it and rubbed its fur carefully. You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist,  you let out a small giggle.
" who is this little guy?"  He asked kissing your cheek and rubbing the puppy's head.
" Just a puppy on the doorstep, he looked bad so i brought him and gave him a bath."  You said continuing to dry the pup off,  you turned the puppy to see its face. It had a blue eye and the other was gray.
" your eyes are so pretty"  You whispered with a small smile tugging at your lips.
" his eyes are similar to yours"  Jackson said resting his head on your shoulder,  referring to your dull coloured eyes.
" i love you Jackson" You said smiling as you let the puppy down from your arms. It was cute watching the puppy roam around the room sniffing its surroundings.
" I love you too"  He said sitting down on the floor and the puppy ran into his lap." you two are so cute" you thought as you went and through the towel into the washer, you came back and sat down beside jackson. He leaned over and kissed your cheek, the puppy crawled up on your chest and licked your cheek. You giggled at the puppy,  he was so cute. You had fallen in love with the puppy and Jackson.