Mark- Drowning

//Waring: includes selfharm ans suicidal thoughts. Continue reading at own risk//
You hated yourself too much.
Why does he love me?
Im not perfect
Im disgusting
Ever insult your mind gave you was another red streak across your arm, you were laying on the floor curled in a ball. You couldn't take it anymore, couldn't take living anymore. You slowly stood off your floor leaving the blood stained blade down there. You rolled your sleeves down hiding the new marks. You went into the bathroom and turn on the water, you sat down thinking what your boyfriend, Mark, was going to do when he found out about this. You turned off the water and just sat in the tub, not taking your clothes off. You hissed as the cold water came in contact with the scars. You just sank your head under the water hoping everything will just fade away.
Mark's POV
I walked through the door of my apartment, there was no sign of (Y/N) anywhere. I walked down the hall to her room, she wasn't there but the floor was red. I walked closer and picked up the blade, please tell me she didn't. I threw the blade in the trash and knocked on the bathroom door.
"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" I asked through the door, no answer. The door wasn't locked, I pushed it open and felt my heart sink. I pulled her out of the tub quickly, I wrapped a towel around her. I looked over the water was red from blood. Why did she do this to herself? I thought
//TimeSkip//
After I called Youngjae and (Y/F/N) to come help me with (Y/N). She looked pale, I watched her closely, I saw her flutter her eyes open slightly and shut them quickly due to the bright lights.
(Y/N)'s POV
I opened my eyes and shut them quickly, the bright lights blinded me. I felt such heavy weight fall on me. I opened my eyes and saw Mark hugging me.
Why did I hurt him? He didn't deserve it I thought, I rubbed his back. I looked up and your friend was comforting Youngjae.
"Why?" I heard, sounded weak and lifeless. I looked back down and Mark looked me in the eyes.
"I didn't feel loved, I felt useless" I said quietly.
"You're worth a lot to me (Y/N). We care about you" He said wiping the tears off my face.
"(Y/N), we love you never forget that" Youngjae said with a weak smile.
"I love you (Y/N)" Mark said placing a soft kiss on my cheek.
"I love you too oppa" You said placing your head on his chest. You didn't want to lose him and he didn't want to lose you.