11: Trips, Beaches, & Harry Styles

-Harry-

"That should be everything." Liam slams the limo's trunk shut as I stare at him tiredly. I barely got any sleep last night and I feel as if I'm about to fall over any second.

"Cheer up, Haz." Louis slaps my back, causing me to fall forward. He holds me back before I can.

"I'm exhausted." I groan, leaning onto the older boy. Louis chuckles and motions me into the limo.

"Go on in. Take a nap if you must." I grumble nonsense words beneath my breath and slide into limo, leaning my head back on the cushioned seats.

"I'm hungry." I hear Niall complain as the he takes a seat across from me. "Can we stop for some food?"

"Bloody hell, Niall." Zayn grumbles, sitting beside him. "You're always hungry."

"And how is that my fault?" Niall retorts.

"I agree with Niall." Amber's voice says. My eyes are beginning to droop but I was able to catch a glimpse of her taking a seat by Zayn.

"We'll stop by a McDonalds on the way." Liam informs us, walking over and sitting down left from me. Louis slides in beside me, closing the limo door.

"Yay, burgers!" Louis exclaims, making me chuckle in my sleepy state.

"Move closer, Lou." I order, tiredly motioning Louis to scoot closer. When he does, I rest my head on his shoulder, letting out a loud yawn.

"Why are you so tired, Haz?" Louis asks. "What were you and Amber doing all night?"

I may be half asleep, but I feel my cheeks burn red as I slide down to rest my head on his lap instead.

"Absolutely nothing!" Amber snaps. "I got my well-deserved sleep. I don't see why Harry didn't."

Is she serious? Does she not realize she's what kept me up all night? After she told me that story about her father, I found it hard to sleep. All that had occurred around the time I'd met Amber yet I never knew a thing and I treated her like dirt. I've never felt so guilty and ashamed. When someone tells you to watch your words because you never know what someone else could be going through, they're right. I didn't watch my words or actions and I hurt Amber while she was already hurting. Now all I wanted to was make it up to her. But I can't seem to think of a way how. She hates me.

Louis pats my back, his other hand buried in my curls. "Something was probably keeping him up. A nightmare?"

I ignore him and all he does is continue to rub my back as sleep slowly begins to consume me.

"How far is McDonalds?" I hear Niall's voice faintly ask.

"Be patient, Niall." Liam orders.

"Have you seen my mirror?"

"It should be in your suitcase, Zayn..."

I pass out.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I don't know how long I was out. When I woke up, I could hear the road of the ocean outside. I let out a yawn, stretching as I bring myself up into a sitting position. The first thing I noticed was that Louis was long out. His head was rested back on the soft seat and he was snoring softly, his lips parted. I chuckle to myself. Looking away from my best mate, my eyes find Amber. She's also asleep, her head resting on Zayn's shoulder. He wasn't awake either. I frown, looking away from them and over to Liam. He was the one awake, madly texting into his phone but cautious not to wake Niall who is passed out on his lap.

"You're awake." Liam says suddenly, shoving his phone into his trouser pocket. "You were out quite a long while. We're just about there."

"When did they fall asleep?" I ask him, motioning to the sleeping bodies.