Epilogue

-Amber-

“So this must be the Harry Styles that stole my daughter’s heart completely.” My father puts on a mock frown, looking at Harry with no approval. "Isn’t that thievery?”

Harry laughs, holding out a hand for my father to take. “That’s me.” Harry shrugs innocently. “And no. She stole my heart, so I thought it was only fair if I took hers."

Dad narrows his eyes for a second before taking Harry's hand. “I guess I can’t argue.” Letting go, my father crosses his arms. "Now kid, you treat her good, you hear? Even after you two get married, I want my daughter treated like the princess she is."

"Dad." I groan, hiding my face in Harry's neck. Harry chuckles, wrapping an arm around me.

"I will, sir." He assures my father. "Always, but...how do you know we'll get married?" I sneak a peek at my dad. He winks at me.

"I just know."

Rolling my eyes, I pull away from Harry and grab his hand, tugging on it. "Can we go?"

"Alright, alright." Harry laughs softly. "Let's go."

"Be back before ten!" Dad shouts after us.

"I'm overage, Dad!" I remind him, laughing at how he still thought of me as his little girl.

"Right, right." I hear him say. "Stay safe!"

"I'll take care of her!" Harry replies, draping his arm over my shoulders as if to prove a point.

Before my dad had the chance of saying anything else, Harry and I exit the house, the door closing behind us.

"Where did you say we were going?" I ask as he opens the passenger door of his Audi for me. I slip inside and he shuts the door, making his way around to the driver's seat.

"I didn't."

"Oh." I buckle up my seatbelt. "Well, are you going to tell me?"

Pulling out of the driveway, Harry smirks. "You don't change."

I frown. "You didn't answer my question."

"Because I'm not going to tell you."

"You know I hate surprises!" I complain. He simply shrugs.

"I hate you." I mumble, crossing my arms over my chest. Harry looks amused.

"Hate is a strong word."

"Well, it's true."

"It's not very nice to lie."

"It's not very nice to not tell me where we're going."

Harry chuckles. "You're not going to give up, are you?"

"Nope." I chirp. "And you're not going to me, are you?"

"Nope." Harry looks at me from the corner of his eye and smiles, his dimple becoming prominent. "So will you just shut up and turn on the radio?"

Pursing my lips, I reach over and turn the radio up high, an unfamiliar tune beginning to play followed by very familiar voices.

"Is this you guys?" I question suddenly, referring to him and the other lads.

Harry nods, grinning. "This was the surprise."

"Wait, wuh..." My voice fades as Harry's voice beginnings to sing the lyrics of a new song.

"...On the other side of the world, it don't matter. I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two. I still feel it every time. It's just something that you do. Now ask me why I want to..."

I'm speechless as the chorus begins, all the boys' voices coming together as one.

"...It's everything about you, you, you. Everything that you do, do, do. From the way that we touch, baby. To the way that you kiss on me. It's everything about you, you, you. Everything about you..."

I sit back and listen to the rest of the song, unable to believe my ears. Had Harry really written this for me? I mean, I'm sure the other boys were involved but it was for me. Harry wrote a song for me.

"It's beautiful." I find myself saying as the song ends and a new one by Ed Sheeran starts. "I just...I love it."

Harry smiles proudly, reaching over and taking my hand. "I'm glad you think so." I resist the urge of jumping over and kissing him. Instead, I intertwine our fingers and smile.

"I love you, Harry."

His smile widens, his thumb beginning to caress the top of my hand. "I love you too."