4: Rants, Madness, & Harry Styles

- Harry -

"She's mad!" I silently yell into my iPhone, gripping it a little too tightly. "Mental, I'm telling you!" Louis chuckles on the other end, obviously not taking me seriously. He never takes me seriously.

"Calm down, Curly." He teases. "I'm sure she's not that bad."

I clench my teeth, glancing around to make sure Amber hadn't left the room. After eating loads of food, she'd gone in and has yet to come out. The continuous fumbling told me I'd be in for a little surprise whenever I walked in.

"She threw a banana at me," I scowl at Louis through the phone. "And you're telling me she can't be that bad?!" Louis bursts out laughing causing anger to build up inside me. Typical Lou. Next time I see him, I'll make sure to throw a banana at him so he can feel my pain. Ok, maybe not pain. It hadn't hurt and I had found it slightly humorous, but I have come to the conclusion that Amber was indeed mad. How does she even manage that figure of hers with all that food she eats? And here I was thinking Niall had the fastest metabolism of all.

I pause, scrunching up my nose. Did I just mentally imply that Amber had a nice figure? I smirk to myself. It's true. She's quite fit. If Amber wasn't Amber, I'd want her in my bed any day.

But Amber is Amber and I want her as far away from me as possible. Sadly, that wasn't going to happen.

"Hazza, you still there?" Louis' voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Yeh." I answer, running a hand through my curls. "I'm here."

"Good." Louis chuckles. "I just about thought you'd hung up on me."

"I would never hang up on you, Lou." I say sarcastically. I would have definitely hung up on him. I can imagine a look of mock hurt on his face as he catches my sarcasm.

"You're such a bum sometimes." Louis snaps playfully. "No wonder Amber dislikes you."

I frown, leaning against the nearest wall. "This isn't funny, Lou."

"What crawled into your trousers this morning?" Louis retorts, releasing a 'hmph.'

"Is that Harry?" Niall's voice interrupts us from somewhere in the background.

"Here." I hear Louis pass him the phone. "He's being an ass." I gape, refusing to believe my best mate had just handed over the phone without even saying goodbye. I was being an ass? He wouldn't even take me seriously!

"How's it been, Haz?" Niall chirps, oblivious to my mood.

"Horrid!" I blurt, glancing back at the sound of some more fumbling coming from inside the bedroom. "I swear Amber's mad! Louis refuses to believe me." No matter how hard he tried, I can tell he was trying to stifle a laugh.

"I thought you were the one that got under her skin. Not the other way around."

"She's gotten more irritating over the years. That's for sure." I mutter.

Niall fidgets with the phone on the other end before asking, "What is that went on between you two, anyways?" My eye twitches as Niall's question brings back memories. They weren't very pleasant to say the least.

"Hazza?" Niall breaks my silence. "You haven't answered my question."

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing." I shrug it off. "Nothing I want to explain or talk about now at least." Niall seems to think about whether he should let it go or not. Eventually, he does.

"Why is it you think she's mad, then?"

"Ask Louis." I tell him, not wanting to repeat myself as I begin to saunter toward the room. "I'm sure he'll tell you if he's done laughing at it."