| Chapter 7 | Lunch

> Picture of Joseph Magenstern <

The final bell of the last class, before lunch, rings getting me to smile and stretch my cramping limbs.

"Hey, Octave! Do you wanna eat lunch with me?" Riga offers with twinkles in his eyes.

"Too bad, Mr Stalker. But we already got her." A familiar voice speaks behind me before I find arms wrapping around me.

Not this bickering again.

"How did you guys get here so fast?" Riga asks suspicious of them.

Shiro shrugs while hugging me as the triplets are beside him, making it look like they're my brothers whenever I make a new friend.

"Don't tell me..." Riga narrows his eyes, "You guys waited for the whole class?"

They all smirk getting people nearby who saw them shudder.

"That's cheating! And instead, I asked her first!" Riga tries to fight off standing up to face the four boys.

As lighting strikes between them with me in the middle, I sigh before freeing myself from Shiro's arms. Making it so he doesn't notice, I also snatch my backpack before heading off to find my fellow transfer student.

While the five boys continue to throw sparks between them, I take out my phone before messaging Kafe.

: Where are you?

KA-fe : Just finished Mathematics

KA-fe : Heading to the cafeteria now, with some new made friends.

: I see, I'll see you later after school?

KA-fe : Noo! Eat with us! I wanna introduce you to them! You promised you'll eat lunch with me!

: I never promised. Just suggested. I'm too lazy, anyways.

KA-fe : That's why I've come to pick you up.

Tilting my head from this message, I feel a tap on my shoulder to find Kafe standing there.

"You're joking." I turn off my phone before stuffing it into my pocket.

"Not one bit." He muses before grabbing my wrist and dragging me, "Now come on! We don't have all time to waste!"

Groaning, I allow him to take us where ever he wants me to be as we get few glances from others.

Ignoring me, I focus my attention on the boy in front of me. The memories or us being like this flash into my mind. It felt like it was yesterday when we became friends.

Entering inside the cafeteria, he looks around before waving over to the corner of the area.

My eyes dart over there before finding a group of particularly handsome boys there.

To be honest, it's no surprise. Kafe is handsome, and so far, all his friends are around the same status. Except me, you would have not believed how I was like back then.

"Hey guys!" Kafe rushes over to his table of friends getting choruses of greetings.

There were 3 boys, all of their attentions were to me like I've sparked an interest as they all begin standing up.

"Guys, this is my friend, Octave. She's a transfer student with me." Kafe introduces with a huge grin.

"We know. You wouldn't non-stop talk about her during the whole Math class." One of them rolls his eyes playfully.

Long curly-like blond hair reaching to his chest which was sided to the left as he winks at me. The grey eyes captivate how mysterious they look despite the playful personality he's shown.