| Chapter 29 | Meet The Seasons

> Picture of Natsu Akira <

All eyes are towards me as I wish I never spoken up now since I never enjoyed attention from a huge crowd, once I do have attention, I become a silent girl.

"You know them?" Uni asks as I sigh in response.

"They're former classmates of mine back in middle school." I answer before finding one of them pushing through the crowd of girls with the other two following close behind.

"I miss you so much!" the first one hugs me, smashing his cheek harshly with mine.

"Natsu, stop it!" I groan trying to push him away.

Standing only a few inches taller than me is Natsu Yoshida, one of my former classmates for the last year of middle school. Always hyper due to having a child-like personality which gets others to think of him as a little brother who needs caring. Bright-orange hair styled nicely matching with his innocent baby-blue as they are always sparkle in happiness. He wears his usual black tank top underneath a loose white sleeveless hoodie allowing his define muscles to show as he contrast it with black jean leggings.

"But I missed you so much!" he whines as I continue trying to unwrap his arms around my shoulders.

"We were just talking a minute ago!"

"Yeah, but I miss being with you!" he tries to argue as I find arms wrap around my waist before a head cuddles to the opposite side the neck, "Haru! Wait your turn!"

"You're taking forever, and she isn't yours personally." the boy hugging me from behind replies back calmly.

Haru Aikyo, taller than me for sure as my head only reaches to his shoulder. Ruffle messy cherry-pink hair that brightens his sky-blue eyes that are always emotionless. He wears a simple white shirt with a grey cardigan that reaches to his knees which slightly cover his black ripped jeans.

"She will be once we finish high school!" Natsu pouts.

"Keep dreaming, shorty." Haru remarks back only getting Natsu to pout even more.

Sighing, I push Natsu away by his cheek as I do the same with Haru with his chin.

"You both have to stop fighting and sticking onto me." I demand as their eyes sadden.

"Since I didn't fight or stick to you, does that mean I get a free hug?" the last member of their group speaks getting me to look over to him.

Soft-brown hair that reaches to his shoulder but is slightly tied back due to always being in his face if it wasn't held back. Strong pink-brown eyes that seem slightly cold but is very caring depending on the moment, such as now as he looks at me with a smirk. Like usual, his clothing choices are very unique and match perfectly towards his personality. Simple black shirt with slight rip parts, a grey hoodie which rests on his arms instead of his shoulders, a silver necklace, rip black jeans, brown belt with chain accessories, and brown combat boots.

I sigh, "Fine."

Wrapping my arms around his waist as he wraps it around my shoulder, he gives me a tight squeeze which I smile slightly at.

"How's school for you? No bullies?" he asks with concern in his voice.

"Nope, I'm good, Aki. No worries." I reassure getting the hug to be slightly tighter.

Releasing from each other's arms, I find both Haru and Natsu pouting in jealousy. Giggling at their cuteness, I remember that we are still in public as my school mates are staring at us.

"Oh! Right! Why are you guys here?" I ask getting back to the main question.

"We're also in this conference, but instead of representing Japan, we're China. Third-rank school, Beijing High of Arts." Aki answers getting me to in shock at this news.

"Wait, what? When did you guys move to China?" I ask at this sudden news.

"After our friendship camp." Natsu speaks looking slightly guilty, "We were going to tell you, but after that incident during the last month of graduating..."

That incident.

With Kein.

I sigh, "I'm over him, completely. Of course there will be those lingering thoughts of him time to time, but I will not mourn over our break up anymore. I don't care if he used me, it gave me experience to know to not be so naive anymore."

The three boys glance towards each other before Haru steps forward and holds my chin to meet his eyes, "Octave, you are not naive. You are an amazing performer which he just sadly didn't understand. If it were us in his position, we would love you so much and never let go. Because we're not worthy for you, but we love you very dearly."

Smiling, I suddenly find an arm around my neck right before I was going to reply back.

"Sorry, but I suggest that we head inside now. Don't want to block the road, right?" Sung Gun speaks being the one holding me around my neck.

The three boys narrow their eyes at my friend as I find my school mates nodding in approval before blocking my view to my old classmates.

"We need to prepare, so if you'll please pardon us." Derrick smiles before I feel myself getting push towards the entrance.

Okay then, that was awkward and weird but it's true. I need to prepare for the performance.

Entering inside the building, I can feel my nervousness grow within that instant. How does one not be nervous for such a  situation? I still remember clearly that in middle school that all our performances weren't so grand. This is probably the biggest stage I'll be on.

With me heading off away from my school mates now, to prepare for the performances, they each give me tight hugs. Walking down the hallway to the backstage of the first assembly I am performing in, I head inside the preparing room. There, I find the other country representatives from the 10th rank of all the musical art schools.

"Octave!" Ian shouts getting my attention to him as I find a smile rising up my face.

"How does the outfit fit?" I ask as he rushes to my side, "Looks good."

"It's the perfect size, and comfortable too. But don't you think it may be a bit too childish-like?" he asks with a raise eyebrow.

I let out a laugh, "Well, your voice ain't as husky as the others."

He begins sulking, "Are you belittling me?"

"Aw, no way, why would I?" I pinch his cheek which he quickly slaps off with a blush, "Anyways, I'm going to get ready to dress up now."

With that, I head over to the dressing room to change my clothes into my stage outfit.