| Chapter 11 | Music Instruments

> Picture of Oustin Flier <

"Oustin?" I call in full surprise to find the quiet boy standing in front of my class doorway, "What are you doing here?"

"Brix ordered me to pick you up  for next class." he answers bluntly.

Ordered?

"Um. Okay. Just wait a second. Sorry I had to make you wait so long." I apologize before heading over to grab my belongings placing them all into my bag before swinging it onto my back, "Let's go."

Turning back to look at Arions and Lero, even Mr Hendricks, I place a grim smile, "I'll see you tomorrow Mr Hendricks. Arions, Lero, I'll see you guys in Chorus Choir. Bye."

With that I was gone with Oustin as we walk down the hallway in silence not peeping a word on our journey to Music Instruments. When we arrived at the classroom, I was about to enter before he suddenly snatches my arm and pulls me away into his chest. Right before my eyes, a bucket of water falls down nearly soaking me as I was in shock. 

"You okay?" Oustin asks holding my waist tightly to stop me from tripping.

"Perfect. I'm perfect. Except for the part where I was going to get soaked on my first day of school." I answer sucking my lower lip.

He stares at me before helping me stand up properly as I was leaning on him and guides me in the class. My eyes find frowns from the majority group of students in the class as they watch the both of us make our way to a small group of people.

"Thank goodness you have sharp instincts." one of the boys out of the three boys in the group bless.

He had dark raven hair which curls down to the bottom of his neck with glowing red eyes getting me to be familiar to it as I've seen them before. Thinking at the back of my head of who this guy looks like, he's leaning back on his chair with eyes directing to me.

"We were going to stop them, but before we knew it, you guys already appeared." the boy with curly purple hair states pushing his hair to the right side of his face clearly showing his golden eyes but hiding his left slightly.

"They never get tired of doing those stupid tricks." the last boy growls frowning.

Rare silver hair which is not styled in any particular way as it's messy, but also attractive, surprisingly. Especially when it matches his golden eyes like the previous boy.

"Well. Well. If it isn't the famous Octave Reiner. I've heard a lot about you." the boy with black hair hums with amusement in his eyes.

"Of course everyone has, with all the rumors going on around the school and all." I laugh weakly not wanting to be known around school like this to cause me getting bullied.

"Oh no. Oh no. Not the rumors at school. I've heard of you personally." he waves his hand getting his friends and I to look at him in confusion, "Don't I look like someone you know?"

"You do, actually." I answer honestly still thinking about who though.

"My little brother has been in your care for two years! He's always talked about you every time he came back home from school. Always saying that your lunches were amazing and how his leader was always trying to get you to join their group." he begins before my eyes widen.

"Eh?! You're Yurito's older brother?!" I nearly scream in full shock getting him to laugh as I begin backing up.

"I'm glad you know!" he chirps as I instantly hide behind Oustin, "Eh? Is something wrong?"

"Last time you were ever mentioned, you sent me a threat note." I narrow my eyes at him as he looks at me innocently before remembering.

"Ah! I did!" he slams his right fist onto his left palm, "Don't worry! Don't worry! I'm not actually going to murder you and hide you in a swamp!"