| Chapter 27 | Best Christmas

> Picture of Kein Akagi <

Fear consumes me as I stumble backwards while he continues to smirk at me before taking a step forward.

"What? No cute greetings like you always did for me back then when I was your boyfriend? Aw, but I miss them so much. They were so, fun to play around." He continues to give off his smirk.

As I stutter in my words, I don't need to talk back as a strong figure blocks my view from him.

"What are you doing here?" I hear Dyane ask, more of a growl.

"What? Is there something wrong with me seeing my ex-girlfriend?" My ex-boyfriend gives off his usual fake pout.

"Yes. There is, because of you." Lio growls hugging me as I grasp on his shirt shaking.

"Aw. That breaks my heart." My ex-boyfriend continues to fake pout.

"Like you have a heart." Liv snarls taking my other side.

"Calm down, you dogs. No need to over-react." The smirking boy states putting his hands up, "I just wanted to see how the naive girl is."

"She's not naive!" Dyane shouts ready to pounce at him but a body blocks him.

We find a boy with navy blue hair and grey eyes, his hair is tied back to a short ponytail despite the shortness of his hair since a few strands are still loose. He is taller than the boys by nearly a whole head as he is a giant to me despite his skinny figure.

"I'm sorry for his behavior, please don't cause an injuries on him. We need him." He apologizes with an emotionless face.

Dyane just narrow his eyes at the stranger, "Who the hell are you?"

"I have no reason to answer." He replies back, "It's not like you'll be introducing yourself to me."

"You - " Dyane growls.

"Guys. Stop." I command finally able to recover myself from the shock.

Pushing myself off of Lio, I take a step ahead from all my boys to stand in front of the stranger between my ex-boyfriend and I.

"Please move. I'll like to speak with him, and I won't injure him." I promise as his grey eyes stare down at me before obliging.

Now facing my ex-boyfriend who still has his usual smirk, I take a silent deep breathe.

"It's nice to see you again, Kein." I greet showing no fear on my face.

"Looks like you've grown up, huh, Octave? But you should know that you're still that naive girl." He tries to burst my bubble.

But instead, I just smirk, "That's right, I am still that naive girl."

I hear my name being call out from my boys behind me, even so I ignore that.

"But," I begin before leaning towards him to close the gap between us as my eyes glint with boldness, "it doesn't mean I haven't grown up. And just so you know, this naive girl, is so over you."

He is in shock for a minute of my sudden boldness before smirking again, "Are you sure you're over me? Weren't you just cowering in fear?"

"That may be true, not like I'm hiding it, but it doesn't mean that during that time I didn't grow." I give off a competitive smile.