| Chapter 4 | History of Music AP

> Picture of Naya Yashiko <

The bell rings loudly signalling that it was the end of class getting all of us, Choir Chorus students to look up from our designated work. 

"Wow, time went by fast." Jason whistles getting me to sigh quite disappointingly.

"We'll just possibly finish it at the last block." I state before standing up from the grass stretching my limbs, "Estimating how fast we work right now, I say we can finish the preparations around a week or so."

They all nod before they also begin packing up to their next block.

"Hey, Octave. What's your next class?" Shiro asks smiling widely beside me already packed up.

"History of Music AP with Mr Hendricks." I answer before swinging my backpack onto my back.

"Isn't that a 3rd year class though?" he tilts his head in confusion.

"I took the Pre-Course in my old school so they bumped me up for a few classes." I hand him my schedule which he takes from me to quickly scan it.

"You have Science AP with me and the triplets! Language Arts AP with Rika, Violet, and Uni. And then Math AP with Sung Gun and Maki. Then finally, Social Studies AP with Arions and Lero. Seeing your schedule, I think you have most of your classes with at least one of us." He smiles brightly.

"Sweet." I put on a small smile before taking my schedule from him, "I've gotta head to my next class, so I'll see ya later."

"Um..." Naya tries to speak up not being heard by others with her small voice, but she caught mine.

"What's up, Naya?" I ask smiling before realizing my mistake, "Sorry, I mean Yashiko."

"Um... You can call me Naya." She whispers blushing with a hidden smile, "And, I have the same class as you for the next block. Can we walk together?"

If I show my expressions outwardly, I would have been hugging her so tight because of her cuteness and shyness.

Smiling with my eyes closed, I chirp, "Yes please! I'd appreciate that!"

Her face brightens before she rushes off to receive her bag. Maki looks at me with caution at the side as he saw the small conversation between Naya and I. Looking over to me, I give off a innocent smile before Naya begins rushing over.

"Let's go!" she says in excitement getting me to giggle at her cuteness.

"I didn't know you were a 3rd Year Student." I muse getting her to fidget.

"People think I'm in elementary school so..." she hesitates before getting me wanting to hit myself.

"Oh! No, I didn't mean to offend you! I meant that I didn't know what year you are, just like everyone else. All I know is that you're either 2nd or 3rd! I'm sorry if I did offend you." I apologize getting her to look up at me.

"It's fine! And yes, I'm a 3rd Year. You can tell what year people are depending on their uniform color. Red is for seniors, green is for juniors and blue for sophomores!" she explains getting me to nod.

"I see." I finally understand before she turns back and waves at Maki.

He sees this and begins to head over to us with a fast pace. Instantly, I look at the color of his uniform to find that he is also a senior. 

"Maki is in the same class as us!" Naya states in her soft voice.

"I'll hope you'll take care of me from now on, Nerons." I stretch out my hand.