| Chapter 30 | Connecting Pt. 1

"I'm nervous." Ian states peeking out of the curtains to look towards the humongous crowd of people.

Oh, when I say humongous, I mean there's thousands of people out there filling the seats of the theater-like room. People sit in circles around the tables provided as I can see my friends quite far away at the side. Everyone is wearing professional attires as despite age differences from 15 years old to 70 years old. 

"Well, looks like yawns aren't the only thing contagious cause now I'm nervous too. Thanks, Ian." I growl lightly slapping his arm before heading back to the safer zone of the back stage. 

"Hey, you guys will do amazing." Kim Seong-Gi, the Korean Representative smiles reassuringly.

Holding his origin traits strongly, the only difference he's different from others is because of his silver-like hair is all natural due to his father's side of holding Russian heritage. During the times I've talked to him, he's one of the most comfortable people to spend time with. Even when we were not working on  the story, he and I often will out to cafes to just chat about life.

I wrap my arms around his waist feeling his usual aura of relaxation, "If you weren't taken by your boyfriend, I would so date you Seong -Gi."

He chuckles before patting my head, "You should come to Korea to meet him, he'll definitely love you a lot. I've already told him about you and he's tempted to come fly here to just see you."

Looking up to him, I give a promising look, "Next break I have I'm coming to Korea, no matter what."

"Hey~ How about me?" Aaron pouts getting  me to release Seong-Gi.

Aaron Cohn, the Hebrew Representative who I've also grown very close with the past days. For some reason he finds me insanely interesting, so I would always see him whenever I have free time. He even entered my room like it was his own, and he's not one bit ashamed to show his dark skin which I must say looks really good on him especially with his white hair. It seems like he took a liking to dying his hair when he was young, and so far, it's still undamaged unlike regular hair which will get damaged due to the bleach.

"The one after?" 

"Why does that sound unsure." 

"Cause it was, I'm not even sure when my next break is. I am suppose to be technically on break if I continued to be at school right now. Winter break." I sigh missing out on the fun I could have had at home.

Aaron hugs me from behind but he is a head taller so he places his head on mine, "You should come visit, you have to meet my family. They'd be overjoyed to have you over."

"Noted." I smile patting his arm.

"One more minute before performance, everyone please get into position." a staff members speaks to us getting half of us to head over to the stage hidden behind the curtains.

"Good luck!" Seong-In waves with thumbs up.

We all thank the carefree boy as the representatives for the first half of the performance takes their places. Taking a deep breathe, I look down at the charm bracelet around my wrist which only gets me to smile. You got this, Octave.

> Blessings [ World Edition Borders Vers. ] <

Hubert (Polish): Find a reason to sing, Ciebe dziś zobaczyć chcę

Aaron (Hebrew): okhuahame uwa,marsyely methely eshy

Alessio (Italian): La melodia,che un giorno qualcuno creò nel cuore la conserverò e tanta gioia al mondo riporterò

Wolf (Portuguese): E mesmo sem, nem ao menos nos conhecer. Poss sentir que anossa uniao só pode fortalecer

Chi Cho Won (Chinese): Guòqù kū zài, Wǒ zhǐshì yuán chǔn kun jungjī tiǎo wàng chā měiyīng chǔn, Nàyàng de fēng

All: Find a reason to sing, If I were to sing with you

Kirti (Hindi): Kho jāta khuṭ kā mēṁ khuśiyāṁ vē ḍsa jaḍāna maiṁ

All: Find a reason to sing, That one and only thing

Ian (Russian): darom pesney istselyat' serdtsa byl ty svyshe nadelen

Aaron (Hebrew): Woah