Chapter 15

Monday , Gerald's birthday! Masakit na masakit ang ulo ni Gerald. May hang over siya pero kailangan niyang bumangon dahil ngayong araw din ang party niya for the Cancer Warrior Foundation. Dapat nassa Chow King siya around lunch time.

"Happy Birthday son," bati ng mommy niya sa kanya. I am hesitant to wake you up but you have something around lunch , remember?

Gerald: Thanks mom, do you mind getting me something to ease this hang over head ache?

Mommy Vangie: Here it is, brought it already..

Gerald swallowed the pill and said he will take a shower.

Ok son, your friends are already downstairs waiting for you. They are having breakfast right now, if you want to join them.

Gerald said he will take the shower first, then look for his phone. Lots of messages greeting him happy birthday but the only name he wants to see is not there.

He texted her; good morning baby girl! How was the movie? Waited for a reply but did not come. He decided to hit the shower.

While in the shower, he tries to remember what happened last night. All he can remember is Kim always at his side, holding on to him, their fans were all so happy seeing them together, camera flashing all the time. His mom is a good host, everyone whose at the party were having fun except him. He smiled and answered to questions, tried to be a good host too but  he was  imagining Sarah having fun in the pool with him not Mark . He has hang over because everytime he imagines Sarah and Mark having fun in the pool, he drinks.

After his shower he checked his phone again and there it is a short "Happy birthday!! The movie was great! "

Gerald sighed and replied, "Thanks, have a great day!" I Love You BabyGirl!

The event with kids of Cancer Warriors was successful as usual. The patients are all happy and excited to see him. He does this every year, spent his actual birthday with them. It is his way of giving back and share his blessings.

There are reporters who interviewed him at the event too. Most of the questions are about the rumored reconciliation with Kim. The sweetness they showed last night. The kimeralds supporting his team up with Sarah. He denied the reconciliation, explained that Kim will always be special to him, thankful to the support of kimeralds in their individual projects, etc.

After the event , he went home with his friends. Jalal, Fred, and Ali are his closest friends. They are also always helping  him with his  projects outside showbiz. He let Jalal drives  and  stayed at the back seat of the vehicle. Closing his eyes, he asked  his friends how bad was  his behaviour last night.

Fred: Too bad that no one will ever believe you are  not  together again. After you drink those three straight up, you lost it and just went with the flow. There's even a picture posted in twitter , you are almost kissing. 

Biglang napa dilat mga mata ni Gerald. What you mean? 

Fred: What I mean is sa sobrang kalasingan mo , nakalimutan mo na hinde na kayo ni Kim at ang mahal mo na ngayon ay si Sarah G. Na nakalimutan mo na pag nakita  ni Sarah mga pictures na kuha kagabi, hindeng hinde na maniniwala saiyo yun, na katulad ka lang din ng ibang lalaki diyan na madaling matukso.  

Napatingin ito kay Ali at Jalal. Tell me , you are joking, tumingin uli kay Fred. Nilingon siya ni Fred, at sinabing"I wish."

Actually Bro, right now, you really need a good explanation when  you see her and her family. Ako nga parang nahihiya kasi we back you up pare. We told her how much she means to you, Ali added. 

Jalal:  Ok mga bro ,  we can't do anythign about what happened last night. It's done. And remember its his birthday so let's give him peace. Let's not add salt to the injury.