S3 Chapter 5 - Back to the Past 1/2

Before I start this chapter, I just want to say...THIS STORY HAD REACHED 5k!! AHH! I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING! (Don't think I am not crazy cause I am) Okay enough of me talking, lets start this chapter...

-------------------------------------------------------

Ornella: "Wait...did you just say, Harmony
SnowWhite and Alex Sleeping Beauty?!"

Denise: "Umm Yes?"

Ornella: "This makes no sense! My parents can't be...FAIRYTALE PEOPLE?!!"

Denise: "Shhh! You are going to wake Astoria- I mean Aunt Ashley..."

Ornella: "Astoria? Who's Astoria?!"

Denise: "Yikes! You have lots to learn!"

Ornella: "Let me get this straight. My parents are fairytale people while my aunt is lying about her name?! Are my parents still alive?!"

Denise: "*Sighs* Yes...it is true. And also your parents are alive."

Ornella: "Omg my real parents...where are they now?!"

Denise: "That I can't tell you that today, but now! I have to get my wand to work!"

Ornella: "You are a fairy godmother right?"

Denise: "Yes indeed! Now my wand doesn't work properly because it is midnight!"

Ornella: "That makes a lot of sense, Wait, that means I am a Fairytale person?!"

Denise: "Duh!"

Ornella: "OH MY GOD! I HAVE DREAMED TO BE A FAIRYTALE MY WHOLE LIFE-"

Denise: "SHHH!"

Ornella: "Oh sorry..."

Denise: "I was expecting a different reaction but...There! My wand is working! Come on, and bring that hairpin with you!"

Ornella: "Wait, where are we going?"

Denise: "To the past of course! If you want to learn more about your parents, you gotta to learn more about their life!"

Ornella: "What about Aunt Ashley?"

Denise: "I will just put a spell on her later, Come on now! We don't have time to waste!"

Denise held up her wand and said the magic words.

Denise: "Fairy Magic!"

With a flick of the wand, suddenly, a magic portal appeared in front of them.

Ornella: "Woah..."

Noticing Ornella admiring the portal, Denise grabbed her wrist and pulled her and herself into the portal.

Ornella: "AH!"

<A few minutes later...>

Finally, Ornella and Denise came out of the portal.