S2 Chapter 2 - The Mermaid Song

Harmony's pov
After a long hectic day at Regal Academy, Hawk and I were walking back home when I broke the silence. "Omg Hawk! Tell me that you have a crush on Rose!" I said desperately. He immediately replied "No!" I gave him a mischievous smile and continued to tease him "Awww! Little Hawky is scared to tell the truth!" "Cut the Apples Harmony..." He said hesitantly.But the game wasn't over! I kept on annoying Hawk about Rose until we reached the SnowWhite's castle.

Back in my room, I back flopped on my bed and just lazily look up at the ceiling. I was very bored. But I know someone who can keep me company. I took out my hairpin and placed it down in front of me. "Magical Hairpin of the fairytale land, let me communicate with my friend!" With those words, sparkles filled the room as Hillary appeared. "Hello, Harmony." She greeted. "Hey Hillary, there is any news?" I asked. She sighed and nodded (When Hillary died, she was assigned to be a fortune teller so she can see the future. But one important rule is that she is not allowed to tell me the real truth). "It's bad isn't it..." I said anxiously. She replied "Your Hairpin contains magic that can control you and it will be bad if something happens to it. I scents great danger in the future so be careful...." Just like that, she disappeared with smoke surrounding me. *cough* D-Danger? What Danger? Is there somebody w-who is planning on stealing the hairpin? I better be more careful now...

-----At Regal Academy--------

"Hey guys!" I shouted as I happily waved at my new friends who were running towards me due to their excitement. "Hey Harmony!" All of them said at the same time. "I am so Glad you guys made it on time! Just curious, how do feel about your first day of school?" I asked. They all exchanged faces and smiled. Luna was first to answer " I am really happy to be here and I think Regal Academy is a great place to be for all the fairytale people, well except for my grandmother who only thinks about herself." Both of us giggled. "Well as Long we are together, nothing can stop us!" Coriela said confidently. All of us agreed.

When we took our first step into the garden, it was empty and quiet. We could hear loud commotions in the building so the Four of us followed the noises. As we walked into the ceremony class, everyone was seated down at their original seats chattering away. "Why is everyone so excited?" Alex was very confused. I replied "I am not sure, but we will find sooner or later."

All of us quickly took our places as Headmistress Cinderella and the other Teachers stepped into class. "Welcome Students, The Teachers and I have a very exciting announcement! We are hosting Regal Academy's very first Battle of the bands! And Professor Beauty will be in charge of it! Oh!Before I forget, two teams will be allowed to team up AND some teams will get perfect scores, now DISMISSED!" Headmistress Cinderella happily announced. The room was filled with loud voices. "Battle of the bands? This is awesome!"I exclaimed "I can't wait!"

Rinnie's pov
Yes! YEs! YES! Battle of the Bands!!I feel like wonderland but 30% more happier! "Umm Rinnie, there is only two of us in the team, how are we going to make music?!" Alen said anxiously. I turned to him and replied "Silly Alen! Didn't you hear what Headmistress Cinderella said? They said two teams have to team up, and I know which team we are going to pick...." Alen awkwardly stared at me. I took out a triple double chocolate strawberry vanilla fudge wonderland cookie out off my pocket and immediately stuffed it in Alen's mouth! *Muffling* I moved my ear near him and teased "What did you say? I can't hear you!" He quickly swallowed it down and praised me "This the most tastiest cookie ever!" I smiled "Thank you!"

Coriela's pov
My team and I were walking out of ceremony class when Rinnie and Alen ran in front of us."Oh hey Rinnie, what are you doing here?" Luna asked. "Well, I was wondering if that your team with join us for the battle of the bands!!" Rinnie clapped her hands excitedly. Harmony replied "Omg we will be honoured!" Alen joined the conversation "Great! Rinnie and I will meet your team at lunch!"