S2 Chapter 11 - Good VS Evil *FINAL*

This chapter is going to be the last chapter of season 2 so I hope you all enjoy:)

As the clock tick to midnight, the portal opened and the five friends were all thrown out *BANG*

Rinnie: "Ouch...Sometimes I think the magical thingy hates us..."

Luna noticed that Rinnie was holding something in her left hand so she walked over to her.

Luna: "Is that the ingredient you brought back?!"

Luna asked excitedly. Rinnie held the Teapot in front of her.

Rinnie: "Yes it is! It's magic from the Monkey's staff!"

Coriela: "Omg! That's so cool! We brought back magical cookies from the Hansel and Gretel story! But, we only have three..."

Alen started examining both of the items.

Alen: "If I am not wrong, someone will have to stuff a cookie into Harmony's mouth and sprinkle the magic over her."

Alex's face lit up.

Alex: "That's right! But how are we sure it will work?"

Luna: "We're not sure, but we will try..."

Coriela: "I agree, come on! Lets go face Vicky and her gang!"

Rinnie: "Yay! This is going to be fun! I Guess..."

<Back at Regal Academy>

Thunder roared through the dark night as Regal Academy had already fallen into wrong hands...

Vicky: "Alright my minions, Lock them up!"

Vicky ordered her minion to prison all of the Teachers and students in their cages. Meanwhile, Rose,Astoria,Joy and Travis are still battling their way out of trouble.

Travis: "We...can't hold them much...longer!"

Joy: "What can we do?!"

Astoria: "Umm...guys, I think we are surrounded..."

Unfortunately for the Fairytales Heros, they were cornered by Vicky's minions. Suddenly, Rose found a small hole in between the minions.

Rose: *Whispers* "Hey guys, there's an escape!"

Astoria: "Then go!"

Rose: "But-"

Astoria: "GO!"

Rose immediately slided through the tiny hole and ran for her life. But in her mind, she had something that was already planned...

*Sword fighting sounds*

Harmony: "You will never win! Order of my master!"

Hawk: "Harmony, just listen to me! You are not evil!"

Anger was boiling inside Harmony's blood as she glared furiously at her own twin brother.