Chapter 1 - The Start Of School

Hillary's pov
Ok! Today is the day, my very first day of school! I am going to be as evil as my Grandmother! Well that is what she told me....and I want to proof it to her that I can be a evil Sea Witch!

Suddenly, I heard my mom screaming "Hillary! Come on! You don't want to be late for school!" "I am coming!" I replied. I rush down the stairs and ran into the living room. "Now remember what grandmother told you, be as evil as her!" My Mom said. " Yes Mom and besides, I am evil." I said proudly. "Now hurry up, a Sea Witch is never late! Off you go!" My Mom pushed me out of the door. I rolled my eyes and gave her a sarcastic smile. I brushed all the dust from my uniform and headed for school!

------At Regal Academy------

I arrived at regal academy and WOW! The school is bigger than I thought it will be! I look at the time, OH MY FISH TALES I AM GOING TO BE LATE! I quickly dashed through the corridors and into ceremony class.

------At the Ceremony Class------

"I...am...here..." I said while huffing and puffing. But Luckily, it was just about to start! I quickly walk over to an empty seat and waited for it to start. Headmistress Cinderella and all the Teachers walk to the front. "Welcome students! " headmistress Cinderella said " I would be announcing a new student in regal academy! Lets welcome, Hillary Sea Witch!" Everyone started clapping their hands for me . I stood up and proudly walked up to the stage."As everyone knows , Hillary needs a team so I will put her in..... Vicky's team" Cinderella announced. "That is all for ceremony class and dismissed!"

When everyone left the room, Vicky immediately made eye contact with me. She stood up from her seat and walked up to me. "Hello ...you will be in an additional member to my team, but before you enter my team, you MUST promise to do what I say!Which contains evil....." I took a few steps forward to her and replied back "Do u know me? I am the granddaughter of the Sea Witch! I am evil!" Vicky gave me a evil smile "A feisty and evil one.....I am impressed! Well let me introduce myself, I am Vicky broomstick, that is ruby stepsister, and Cyrus broomstick,my Cousin! Welcome to our team...evil will rise to the top again..." The Four of us burst into an evil laugh. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

A/N
-------- This is my very first story and I know it is short but I promise in the future, it will be longer and much better -------------
~Chewy_zy

Check out both of  these stories and I really appreciate it if you guys do so:
- PuppetShow  and
- Warriors of Tenkai
(Go search for it )

Thank you for reading the first chapter of Regal Academy Lost Twins! :)