S3 Chapter 2 - Mysterious Midnight

Welcome to the second chapter of this story, okay without further ado, lets start :)

<Midnight-12a.m.>

As the clock ticked to the number '12', it was time for Ornella to leave for her play date.

Ornella: "Yay! It's finally midnight! Time to meet Lotus!"

Ornella rummaged through her closet and started throwing her clothes out. Finally, she decided to go with a pair of blue shorts, a white t-shirt, a blue jacket and a belt. She tied her hair into a classic braid and put on a bit of makeup.

Ornella: "Oh! Before I forget. I need to check if Aunt Ashley is still awake..."

Ornella quietly opened her door and without a single sound, she tipped toed towards Astoria's bedroom.Luckily for Ornella, the door was left ajar.

Ornella: "*Whispers* Excellent!"

Ornella peaked through the door and found Astoria sleeping soundly in her comfortable bed.

Ornella: "Ok, time for me to leave..."

Ornella slowly climbed down the stairs, put on her white sport shoes and went out of the door.

As she closed the door behind her, she could feel herself floating on clouds.

Ornella: "Omg yes! I finally have Freedom! Well just for a few hours..."

She then excitedly ran to the nearby park.

<At the neighbourhood park>

After a 5 minutes walk, Ornella had made it to the park. But unfortunately, the park looks deserted. The only thing she saw was a sign that said 'Wood Way Park'.

Ornella: "Lotus? Are you here?"

No response.

Ornella: "That's weird, she told me to come at Midnight...."

Ornella sighed.

Ornella: "I will just head home..."

When Ornella turned around...

Ornella: "AHH!!"

Suddenly, someone's hand covered her mouth.

Lotus: "Shh...we can't wake the Neighbours!"

Lotus removed her hand from Ornella's mouth.

Ornella: "*Gasps* You scared me!"

Lotus: "Sorry I was late! I couldn't find my lucky underwear."

Ornella: "😑 Really?"

Lotus: "I wanted this day to be lucky."

Ornella: "Whatever, what do you want to do?"

Lotus thought for a moment.