S2 Chapter 7 - Romance in the air

(You guys can stroll down to read my A/N first or just continue with the story. Ok enjoy:) )

"What are you two doing??!!" I shouted loudly.I could not believe my eyes. Hawk and Rose stood there flabbergasted. (Rose's back was on the wall and the two of them...you know) Rose immediately pushed him away and whispered, "I thought she was coming back later?!" Hawk was of course lost for words, he can't even reply. Rose used her elbow to hit him in the stomach, "Come on, Explain!" "Ow! Ok ok, umm well-" Before he could explain himself, my head was already filled with answers. Due to stress, I fainted flat on the floor....

Wait! Wait! Pause the story! That is NOT what REALLY happen! Now, THIS is what happened...

Before Hawk could explain himself, I instantly screamed, "YESSSSSSS!!! I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME! Oh umm *Cough* sorry about that BUT *SQUEEEEEEEE*." Both of them were in complete shocked. After a few minutes of staring at each other, "So...you are not going to...kill us?" Hawk said confused and surprised. I replied, "No! Why would I do that? I have been waiting for this moment to come! In fact..." I took out my phone and played 'This is the moment'. "I love this song AND how can you not tell me about it? It's amazing!"

Hawk and Rose turned to each other and heaved a sigh of relief. Rose said, "Thank goodness! And Harmony, you must promise NOT to tell anyone!" I nodded my head. Hawk looked behind me and noticed my owl, "Hey, you got an owl! Amazing!" I turned around and responded, "Oh yeah! I forgot about that!" Hawk extended his arm out and his pet owl landed on it. "I think this two should get to know each other!" I nodded my head again. Both of the Owls fly towards each other and spoke in 'owl language'. After that, they flew off. "It's getting late and we should get some sleep!" Rose said. "I agree!" Hawk replied. After our last byes, all of us headed to our own bedrooms.

<At my bedroom>
I lazily threw my bag on top of my desk and launch myself into bed. I thought for a while and I haven't talked to Hillary since the dream incident. "Well today is the day!" I removed my hairpin from my head and called out for Hillary. Suddenly, the Ex-Sea Witch appeared in front of my face. "Long Time no speak." She said in a disappointed voice. I explained, "Why now a days I have been really busy with work and missions and..." Hillary stopped me right there, "Girl chill, I don't need you to tell me the whole story...*Beep Beep*...oh sorry that was my buzzer. I have to go, see you next time!" Just like that, she went back in the hairpin. "Well at least I can sleep early." I put my hairpin back on my hair and hit the hay!

*RING RING!!!!*

"*Groaning*, Urggg! 5 more...minutes!...." I groaned, trying to get my beauty sleep. Expectedly, Hawk came running into MY room even though I didn't give him permission! "Hurry up Harmony! Today is Ball practice!!" He shouted. Noooooooooooooo! I hate balls, they are just not my types! I looked at him with my panda eyes and replied, "Can I just...like...skip practice?" Hawk folded his arms and said, "You can't just skip practice! And besides, it's your first ever ball!" He is using that as an excuse.

"Of you don't get up, I am going to call Granny! GRANNY..."

"Ok OK! I am up! Geez!"

He smirked while I rolled my eyes.

"I will give you ten seconds...10..."

I quickly rushed into the bathroom and changed into my uniform.

"9...8"