Chapter 6 - Truths and Lies

Hello readers! After this chapter, it's going to be long time for me to write the next chapter as I am going back to school and there is going to be a lot work. Thank you for understanding and I wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Enjoy 😊 :)

Hillary's pov
It was my last day at the Sea Witch castle and the day I am going to confront my Grandmother! I can't just stand there and watch my Grandmother fulfilling her plan! I stomped out of my room and started banging on her door. Grandmother opened the door and was shocked to see me glaring at her. "Hillary!" She said with a fake happy voice "Come in!" I went into my Grandmother room and closed the door behind me.

Sea Witch's pov
"Is there anything I can help you?" I asked. Suddenly, she started shouting at me "YES! I WANT TO KNOW WHERE EXACTLY IS THE SNOWWHITE'S GRANDSON'S TWIN!!" My face started to turn pale. I replied "W-what are y-you...talking about?" She came a bit closer to me "OH I KNOW YOUR LITTLE SECRET, YOU KNEW ABOUT HIS TWIN SISTER!!" I laughed, "Oh aren't you a smart cookie! Well I will tell you but on one condition, you need to help me take over regal academy!" She screamed "NEVER! JUST TELL ALREADY!" I put on a wicked smile "Ok, ok. The answer is standing right in front of me..." Hillary looked around confused but all the sudden she froze.

Hillary's pov
I fell on my knees and tears started rolling down my cheeks. I slowly looked up at my Grandmother and said "N-no....it can't b-be....." My 'Grandmother' replied "Hillary...or should I say...Harmony!" I stood up and screamed "YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!! Y-YOU WITCH!!" The Sea Witch shouted back " I NEVER LOVED YOU AS MY GRANDDAUGHTER! I ONLY WANTED YOUR POWER!" She took the necklace from her treasure box ( the fake one ) and said "This necklace was given to you by the SnowWhites since you was just a baby, the power it holds is just enough for me to take over regal academy! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!" She threw a smoke bomb onto the floor and I was coughing nonstop. When the smoke cleared, my grandmother was gone! "Oh no.." I said.I ran out the door and packed up all my stuff. I dashed down the stairs and saw my 'mom' standing at the front door. "Hillary! What are you doing?" She asked. "Mom! Or should I say Serena!" I answered. "W-want are you talking about.." she said confused. "Oh you know what I was talking about! Grandmother kidnapped me! Right?! And you are NOT my Mom! You lied to me!" I shouted. I ran passed her and jumped onto Coral's back. "Lets go Coral! We need to get back to the SnowWhite's castle!" I said as she flew up to the sky. There was no turning back!

Coral questioned me "Umm Hillary, why were you in such a hurry?" I replied "Grandmother. Gone. Regal academy. Take over. Save." "So...your Grandmother is gone and she is going to be heading to regal academy and she planned to take over and you have to save it." Coral said cleverly. I was shocked "Yes..you are correct..." "Hillary?" I turned around and saw Ling Ling on her dragon. "Ling Ling!" I said surprised. "What are you doing here?" "I was just practicing my dragon riding skills!" She replied. " And what are YOU doing here?" I said "Ok. My Grandmother is going to arrive at regal academy anytime now! And I want you to warn the students and the Teachers  at regal academy that the Sea Witch is coming their way!"  Ling Ling nodded her head and turned her dragon to regal academy.

Finally, I reached the SnowWhite's castle. I got off from Coral's back and ran inside. I was shocked to see Hawk,Rose, Astoria,Joy and Travis standing in the middle of the corridor. I rushed up to the them. "Guys! My Grandmother is going to attack regal academy and we have no time lose!" I said panting. "Woah! Woah! Did you say...Sea Witch?!" Travis said. "OF COURSE I SAID SEA WITCH!" I shouted. "WON'T YOU LISTENING?!" "Calm down Hillary...can you guys give me and Hillary some privacy?" Hawk said as Rose,Astoria,Joy and Travis left us alone. "Come on lets go to my room!"

When we arrived at Hawk's room, Wow! It was filled with swords and axes! "Ok Hillary, tell me what is going on?" Hawk asked curious. I replied "Ok so my grandmother said she is going to take over regal academy and that is not the only thing..." Hawk looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "I-I...." Before I could finished my words, Hawk's parents and Professor SnowWhite entered the room. "We heard about the emergency! Are you both ok?" SnowWhite asked worried. " We are fine, Professor SnowWhite....but I have something to tell all of you..." They all looked stared at me confused. "I-I am....H-Hawk's twin..." I broke down in tears. All of them was shocked! "Harmony....? Are..y-you really t-the...really my g-granddaughter?" Professor SnowWhite said, finding hard to believe. Everyone was too shocked to say anything . Suddenly, Hawk broke the silence. "Grandmother,...I-I h-have a twin?" Professor SnowWhite looked at hawk with tears in her eyes. "Yes..." she replied. Hawk's dad said," Hawk...the truth is. When you were born, you had a twin sister....and her name was Harmony but then....she was kidnapped...and now she is standing beside you..." Hawk turned to me and hugged me, I could see the sadness in his eyes and the joy that his twin was finally found. "I missed you...Harmony..." he said. "I missed you too,Hawk.." I replied happily. Hawk's parents and Professor SnowWhite joined us. I wiped the tears that was falling down Hawk's cheeks as he gave me a smile. " Hawk...grandma..Mom and Dad...I am glad that I am back with you guys..." I said with a emotional smile plastered on my face. "We are more glad to find you, Harmony..." My real Mom said joyfully. After our very emotional time, suddenly, we heard screams in the distances.