S3 Chapter 1 - Ornella's Beginning

Hi Readers! Welcome to the very first chapter of Season 3 Regal Academy Lost Twins!! Please sit back and enjoy...

Oh and before I forget, Thank you all for 4k!

<13 years ago...>

Coach Beast: "EVERYONE!! GET INTO THE SCHOOL NOW!!"

Everybody crazily rushed into the school. Coach Beast immediately locked the door, but the enemies kept on invading it.

Enemies: "BREAK THE DOOR DOWN!"

Coach Beast: "I don't think it can hold it much longer..."

The Teachers and some students ran up and helped Coach Beast to secure the door shut.

"Waaa! WAAA!! *Crying*"

Harmony: "Shhh...its ok..."

-------------------------------------------------------
~STORY PAUSED FOR A MOMENT~

I'm sorry everyone but before I move on with the chapter, I have to explain to you all about what is going on here...

Well...

Alex , Harmony,

Rose, Hawk,

Rinnie, Alen, ( They are still dating)

Travis and Ling Ling

All of these people I mentioned above (except for Rinnie and Alen), they had all moved on with their lives and you know, married...

Alex and Harmony had their own child which was a newborn. So did Rose, Hawk, Ling Ling and Travis...

Ok back to the story!

-------------------------------------------------------

Alex: "Me, Luna and Coriela will guard around the door with our swords while Rinnie and Alen help the teachers ."

Harmony: "What about the baby?"

Alex: "You and the baby must stay further away, I can't let you and the Little one get hurt..."

Rinnie: "Awww, she's sooooo cute!"

Coriela: "She looks just like the both of you! I think you and Alex can be great parents!"

Harmony: "Thanks Guys..."

Luna: "Ahem, Rinnie and Coriela? Both of you are suppose to-"

Rinnie: "Oh right! Sorry Harmony, but there is no time for chit-chatting, bye!"

Both Rinnie and Coriela went off.

Luna: "I'm sorry Harmony for ruining your conversation but it's for everyone safety..."

Harmony: "It's fine, Luna..."

Suddenly, cracks started to appear on the door and it was going to be destroyed!

Coach Beast: "Oh no!"