S2 Chapter 3 - Fairytale Dream Part 1

ATTENTION: This chapter is going to be only Harmony's pov so yah, on with the story!

Enjoy:)

"Oh my Apples! I am exhausted!" I whined as I dragged my bag along the LONG corridor. "Why do they have to create such long corridors! And worst, my room is at the end of the hall!" Professor SnowWhite (My Grandmother) made me stay back at Regal Academy to practice my magic LIKE A MILLION TIMES! Just to make sure I am perfect at it. ( WHO DOES THAT?!) Life as a fairytale is not as easy as earth humans.....

*Click* I opened my Bedroom's door. "I am so glad I've made it! My legs are sore!" I threw my bag aside and belly flopped on my bed. After a few minutes ( mostly an hour ) of peace and quiet, I had already fallen asleep.

"Harmony....Harmony..." I could hear my name being called. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. This is not my bedroom......this is Hillary's place! "Hillary! Hillary! Where are you?" There was no response. I stood up and continued call out.....

"BOO!!"

"AH!!!"

"Ha!Ha! I got you!"

"Not funny Hillary!"

"Oh come on! It was quite funny!"

"In your Dreams! So Hillary, why am I here?"

"This is just your dream, Harmony. This is not real!"

"Oh really? That's great, I will head out now! Bye!"

I closed my eyes hoping I will end up back at my room. "Home Sweet Ho-" I opened my eyes and...Hillary was still standing in front of me! "Wait, I don't understand. Why am I still here?!" I shouted. Hillary giggled, "You can't get out of this dream because you haven't even finish the task!" "There is a task?" I said confused.

Hillary replied "Yes,there is a task and it is simple. You have to enter many different dimensions by using a special key, each dimension has a hidden red jewel. If you have discovered the missing jewel, put it on the key and a magical door will appear. Unlock the door and you will be in another dimension." She took out a golden coloured key and held it up in front of me. I was examining the key when I noticed that this key isn't an ordinary key, "Wait....this key is the key that opens the gate to earth!" Hillary nodded, "And you will get to keep it if you finish the task!" I was filled with excitement "When can we start?" She grabbed my hand and pulled me to a corner which has a Keyhole on the wall! "Right now..."

I immediately placed my key into the keyhole and all of a sudden, a magical door appeared.

"Woah..."

"You are ready to go! Good Luck Harmony!"

"Thanks Hillary! Goodbye!"

With one last hug from Hillary, I opened the door and walked inside.

I jumped out of the door and tripped on the a rock (LITERALLY) ."Ouch...great way to off my adventure!Is this sand? I am at the beach!" I got up and brushed the sand off my uniform. I started scanning the place around me, searching for clues. As I was searching, something or even someone caught my attention, a boy lying unconscious near the ocean.I ran up to him and pulled him away from the Sea. I immediately did CPR. He woke up and quickly gasped for air. It was really obvious that he was very surprised to see me.