Chapter 2 - A mystery

Vicky's pov
Hillary could be an advantage for me! Now that there is a new evil member, I can finally take over regal academy! Muahahaha! "Hillary! Hey! HEY!" I turned around and saw  rose jumping up and down as usual, I hate her so much . "I will leave you to it.." I said to Hillary as I left her there.

Hillary's pov
I turned around and I saw a blonde hair girl running after me followed by 4 other people. "Pumpkin seeds! You are the GRANDDAUGHTER OF THE SEA WITCH! What is your Grandmother like? Does she always steal voices? AND I LOVE YOUR BLUE HAIR AND EYES...( muffling ) (Astoria covered rose's mouth with her hair) " I am so sorry about her, she can be a bit...chatty. I am Astoria Rapunzel , this is Rose Cinderella , that is Joy Lefrog , Travis beast and finally Hawk SnowWhite. " I replied, " oh umm I guess it is nice to see u all..." I rolled my eyes. "Hey my grandmother SnowWhite said you can stay at the snowwhite castle for now since you live kinda far from here " Hawk said. I replied, " oh um sure?" Astoria look at the time " Oh my grades! We have to go Hillary , see you soon bye! " As I watched the 5 of them run off , Vicky approached. " Staying at Snowwhite castle is the perfect plan!" "What plan?" I asked " Well our plan is to take over the school and it is great to find out information about that family!" " Wow... I never thought about that but I like it.." I said with an evil smile.

( AFTER A LONG DAY AT SCHOOL )

Hawk's pov
I was going to bring the new girl to my house. I don't really like her even though she is attractive , I like rose better....STOP IT HAWK!
DON'T TALK ABOUT ROSE NOW! But the strange part is that Hillary does actually look like me...Nah! I walked up to Hillary. "Ready to go?" I said . She replied, " ready..."

Hillary's pov
This is my chance to find out about hawk and his family! I followed hawk to the dragon stable and asked him " what are we doing here? " He said "this is how I go home." We rode on hawk's dragon and finally arrived at the  SNOWWHITE CASTLE!!!

( AT THE SNOWWHITE CASTLE )

Woah! The SnowWhite castle is kinda cool. Both hawk and I walk through the big door with dwarfs lined up at the sides. Professor SnowWhite walked towards us , " Welcome Hillary , to our castle let me give you a tour!"
I said goodbye to hawk as I followed SnowWhite along the corridors. " These people on these paintings are our family from generation and generation." I was looking at all the paintings and noticed a painting with a man , a woman and identical twins ( a boy and a girl ). I asked SnowWhite " who are those people?" SnowWhite look at the painting and her face turns sad "Those adults are hawk's parents and that baby boy is hawk.." I was confused and asked again "What about the baby girl?" SnowWhite sighs " This is a secret so don't tell hawk...when hawk and that girl was born , the doctor told me and hawk's parents about the baby girl's powerful voice and must hold a special necklace to control it! We told the doctor that we will take care of her well but a day later, we left hawk and his twin in a room alone and when we came back ,the girl was gone! And the window was wide open. We search high and Low for our baby girl but we couldn't..." SnowWhite's eyes started to form tears but she wipe them away. My heart felt broken inside but I don't know why. " What was the girl's name?" I broke the silence. " Her was .... Harmony." SnowWhite replied "But let's get going! You need to hit the hay soon!"

After professor SnowWhite left me in my room, I kept on thinking about this mysterious girl and where could she be right now? But I need to continue my journey in regal academy and find out the mystery!!