Chapter 9 - The Plan

Hillary's pov
"So what is your plan?" My Mom asked. "I don't know...." I replied "But I do know where to get evidence...." My Mom and I gave each other a mischievous smile. Both of us walked into my 'Grandmother' room. Squeak! The sounds of the door squeaking. We took a step into the room and "Wow! It never changed!" My mom said. "I agree!" I replied "Ok, lets find  something useful for our plan!" Both of us nodded our heads. We started searching high and Low.

Serena's pov
I was searching below my Mother's desk when I saw something that looks like a chest. "Hillary! Come here!" I shouted. Hillary kneeled down beside me and said "A chest! What's inside it?" I know Hillary doesn't like people keeping secrets from her so I opened the chest. "There is a dairy in here!" I said, curious to see what's written in there. Hillary took the book blew all the dust away. *Cough* *Cough* wow! It was very dusty! She opened the book and flipped through the pages. Finally, she found a page that has her name written all over it! "Harmony SnowWhite, Thank you for being a replacement for my late granddaughter. Well since you will never find this, Vicky and I had planned to take over regal academy! But, you had neglected my 'amazing' offer to you so good luck on stopping me because YOU WONT! You will never know what is coming your way! Signed The Sea Witch..." Hillary read it out loud. "How dare she!" She said angrily. I placed my hand on her shoulder and said "We will fixed this!" She looked at me with her bright blue eyes and smiled.

Hillary's pov
I stood up and said "I am going to go to my room, I will meet you downstairs...." My Mom smiled and left the room. I walked down the long corridor and entered my room. I was about to start packing for the journey when ,Suddenly, there was a glow coming out of my pocket. I slipped my hand into my pocket and took out the pendant. I stared at it for a while but I finally decided to open it. Suddenly, light started shining so brightly that I couldn't see a thing. Finally, the light had slowed down. I looked down at the pendant and words were written on it. It said "Love will guide your way to victory.." and it magically closed by itself. I thought about my past, how rude I was to other children....but my 'Grandmother' enjoyed it. "I maybe part Sea Witch..." I said "But I am born as a SnowWhite!" I immediately stomped out of the room and thought "Nothing will stand in my way to destroy That Evil Sea Witch! I will save my family and my friends! And I have a weapon that can help me in this battle!" I dashed downstairs and ran towards her. Finally, I stopped in front of her,trying to catch my breath "Are you ready?" She asked. I answered "So Ready!"

-------- I am so so sorry for the short chapter cause I was rushing to get this chapter out as soon as possible, school has been taking over my life now and I don't really have time to write chapters. So please understand the situation I am in right now and the next chapter will be the last chapter of season 1 but don't worry, I am currently planning on a season 2 so please don't think I am going to stop making chapters for this story. Thank you for reading this far and I love you all! ----------