Chapter 22

Angela's pov.

I looked at all the boxes in my room that were soon to be packed into Justin's car.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around me from behind making me smile.

"You ready to leave tomorrow baby?" I heard Justin ask from behind.

"No....and yes" I said huffing.

Justin chuckled and turned me around so I was facing him.

"Don't you worry about a thing" He sang softly.

"That's cheesy" I said smiling at him.

"Cause every little thing" He kept singing.

"This is too cheesy, even for us" I said chuckling.

"Gonna be alright" He carried on singing.

"Justin..." I huffed but still smiling.

He slowly grabbed my hand and started dancing with me.

"Everybody needs a change" He carried on like it was natural.

He gave me a look that told me to sing the next lyric.

"Justin this is way way way too cheesy" I said laughing.

"A chance to check out the new" He sang making me huff.

"But you're the only one to sees" I sang making him smile bigger.

"The changes you take yourself through, oh oh" He sang

"Don't you worry bout a thing cause every little thing gonna be alright" we sang together in our horrible singing voices.

"I love you and you don't have to worry about a thing" Justin said resting his forehead on mine.

I smiled up at him before pressing my lips against his.

..........................................

Next Day.

I smiled at the group of people in front of me that have affected my life all in good ways.

First you have Kelvin whom helped me with getting my anger out and helped me get through life when people tried killing me.

Second is Matthew who always brought a smile to my face, even at the most stupidest times.

Third is Hannah who was that shoulder you could cry on and that always made sure that she was there even if she had to cancel her own plans.

Fourth of all is Steve whom helped with putting a roof over his families head and over mine.

Fith is Sarah whom always made sure we had delicious food at the the table and she made the most tasty desserts.

Last but certainly not least you have my awesome boyfriend who I love very much, Justin. Who has gotten me through everything and has always been by my side.

I don't think I could see my life without these amazing and beautiful people.

"I love you guys" I blurted out making everyone look at me.

"We love you too sweetie" Sarah said smiling at me.

Everyone else nodded in agreement making me smile.

"I'm gonna miss you all so much it isn't even funny" A tear slipped down my face as I said this.

"Yes and we are gonna miss you to...but don't worry we will visit and you guys will visit as well" Steve said making me smile.

I nodded and looked at Justin who was twirling his keys in his hand.

"You ready to go?" He asked smiling at me.

I nodded and stood up from the couch, I walked up to him and he wrapped his arm around me.

Me and Justin looked at everyone who all had tears in their eyes.

"You guys be safe in Michigan and the bedroom" Kelv said making everyone laugh.

I wacked him on the back of his head making him smirk at me.

"What? We were all thinking it" Kelv said shrugging.

"Especially since we don't want little Justin's and Angela's running around yet" Matt said agreeing.

"But we do want some, someday" Sarah piped in.

"Definitely we are gonna need some kids to play with me and Matthew's" Hannah said

"Huh?" Matt asked looking at Hannah with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup I already planed your future buddy" Hannah said ruffling Matt's hair.

We all chuckled.

"Goodbye guys we love you!" Me and Justin yelled to everyone even though they were all in the same room as us.

"Bye!" They all screamed back.

Me and Justin laughed before walking out of the house.

Justin opened my car door for me making me smile at him. I quickly hopped in and buckled up, before Justin got in.

When Justin did get in he buckled up and rolled down his window.

I rolled down mine as well when I saw the people whom I love with all my heart standing at the front door and smiling at us.

Me and Justin waved at them before rolling our windows back up.

Justin turned to me and grabbed my hand, he pulled my hand up to his mouth and softly kissed it.

He looked me deeply in the eyes with a small smile on his face.

"You ready to continue our lives together?" He asked

"Oh honey it's only just begun" I said smiling at him.

His small smile turned into a big one before he leaned over the seat and swiftly pecked my lips.

He still kept hold of my hand as he slowly backed out of the driveway.

I watched the house that held the people that have helped me in my crazy ass life, disappear in my review mirror.

This time I looked back, and I smiled at all the memories that happened there and the ones that were sure to come.

..................................................................