Chapter 19

Justin's pov.

I slowly blinked my eyes open, only to close them again because of a blinding light.

Weird memories flooded through my brain. I remember a guy pulling me into an alleyway and pointing a gun to my head...then...everything went black and I can't remember anymore.

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself chained to a white fucking wall. I looked around to see Matthew chained to my left, and Hannah chained to my right.

They were both awake and now staring at me.

"Where the fuck are we?" I asked completely confused.

"We don't know man" Matthew said shrugging.

"Are we gonna die?" Hannah asked sounding worried.

"No we are too young to die" Matthew said

"Angela's dead" I muttered

"Right that's true but I'm sure it can't be the end for us" Matthew said sadly while looking down.

I huffed and leaned against the wall only to hear footsteps approaching the door that was right across the room from me.

The door slammed open to revile the guy that dragged me into the alley with the gun pointed to my head.

"Hello kids...I see that you are all awake" The guy said.

"Who are you?" I asked

"I'm Walter"

"You mean the Walter that believed he owned Angela?" Hannah asked

"No I'm the Walter that KNOWS he owns Angela" Walter stated proudly.

"She's dead so she is no one's" Matthew said

"Thats the thing...she is not dead..." Walter said making us all look at him with confused looks.

"What do you mean? Of course she's dead we saw her at the hospital and we were there for her funeral" I said confused.

"Well...she tricked us"

"How do you know?" Hannah asked challengingly.

"I dug up her coffin-"

"You did what?!" I exclaimed surprised.

He huffed and crossed his arms before looking at us again.

"Anyway as I was saying...I dug up her coffin only to find a fucking dummy inside of it" He said looking frustrated.

"Wait...seriously?!" I asked even more surprised than before.

"So...Angela's not dead?" Matthew asked

"But we saw her at the hospital and she was dead..." Hannah trailed off.

"You must've dug up the wrong coffin" I said shrugging.

Why the hell would he dig up Angela's coffin?

Or anyones in general...

"Liars!" He screamed before running up to Hannah and punching her in the stomach.

Then he ran up to Matthew and did the same. He marched over to me and punched me in the stomach as well.

Which hurt like fucking shit.

"Ow!" Hannah screamed

"Why the hell did you punch HANNAH?!" Matthew blew up.

"Because you guys aren't giving me fucking answers!" Walter yelled