Chapter 12

Angela's pov.

2 weeks later

I have been living with Justin and his parents for two weeks now, and I actually enjoy it.

Steve is always cracking jokes making us laugh.

Sarah is always baking something delicious.

Justin is well....Justin.

The past two weeks me and Justin have been hanging out a lot and I'm starting to get more and more feelings for for him. I know he likes me to but for some reason he won't ask me out.

Maybe he doesn't wanna ruin his reputation at school...

I don't know.

Speaking of school, that's where I'm at right now. I'm currently sitting in my math class and I'm very bored.

I already know everything the teacher is teaching and plus none of my friends are in this class.

I huffed and leaned back in my chair which seemed to get the teacher's attention.

"Am I boring you miss Palm?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes" I said nodding.

Wait why am I being so rude?

"Oh really why's that?" He asked putting down his pointy sticky thingy.

"I already know all this stuff...and plus in what situation in life am I gonna need to know that x+a=y?"

What am I doing? I'm exposed to be a shy and scared nerd.

"You're gonna need to know it if...well...your just gonna need to know it" He said crossing his arms.

"Okay...." I drawled

"Ugh just pay attention" He said before getting back into the lesson.

...........................................................

When I got to the lunch room I huffed and walked to the short line. Once it was my turn I grabbed a plate and ordered pizza and an applesauce before walking over to my friends.

I sat down at my normal seat with an annoyed huff.

"Hey is everything okay?" Hannah asked looking at me with a curios look.

"Yeah....everything's fine I just accidentally talked back to the math teacher is all" I said shrugging.

"So...your nerd disguise is gone?" Matt asked tilting his head at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him making him roll his eyes and chuckle.

"Oh shit Barbie at 3 o'clock" Justin said making me look to my side to see Stacy and her minions walking up to us.

"Hi there nerd" She sneered while looking at me.

"H-hi" I fake stuttered.

The whole room was silent now.

"How are you?" She asked

"I-I'm fine w-why?" I stuttered still fake.

"Well...your abusive father died"

"How'd you know that?" I asked speaking clearly which looked like it shocked everyone.

"Word gets around...what about your mom?" She asked

I quickly stood up and glared at her.

"What about my mom?" I asked getting pissed.

"Well...she's dead isn't she...you must feel worthless for not being able to save you mom's life from that murderer"