Chapter 3

Angela's pov.

I walked into my house quietly so I wouldn't wake up my father. I especially didn't wanna wake him up now since I'm wearing a boy's sweatshirt, and he goes nuts if I even smell like a guy.

When I walked in I heard moaning.

Great he probably brought another hooker home.

I huffed and walked to my room which was right across the hall from my father's room, so I got to hear A LOT of stuff.

Awesome.

Please note the sarcasm.

I quickly took off Justin's sweater and folded it up. I then took off my glasses and put them on my night stand. Then I put on a regular white t-shirt. I grabbed my skateboard and Justin's sweatshirt.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Kelv's number.

"Hello?" He answered

"Hey Kelv It's Crusher"

"Oh hey Crusher what's up?"

"I needed to know if you could look up an address for me?"

"Why..?" He asked challengingly.

"Because I need to drop something off"

"Okay whats the name?"

"Justin McCoy"

"A boy?" He asked sounding surprised.

"Yes a boy now what's the address?"

"Hold on a second.....alright got it, I'll text it"

"Okay thanks love you bye" I hung up just in time to see that I got a message.

I pulled it up to see I got the address, I quickly left the house and out the front door. I hopped onto my skateboard and started my journey to Justin's house.

...................................................

After about 10 min I reached my location which looked like any ordinary house. I hopped off my skateboard and walked up the driveway. I knocked on the door and after a few minutes the door swung open reviling a petite looking woman, that kind of looked like Justin.

"May I help you?" She asked sweetly with a smile on her face.

"Hi mam I'm Angela Palm, I was wondering if Justin is home I need to drop something off"

"Sure come in Sweetie...and I'm Justin's mother you can call me Sarah"

"Nice to meet you"

"And it's a pleasure to meet you, Justin's in his room which is upstairs and the second door to your left"

I nodded and walked in before putting my skateboard down and taking off my shoes. I then walked through the nice looking house before reaching the stairs.

I quickly walked up them and went to the second door to the left like Sarah said.

I huffed and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard Justin yell from the other side.

I twisted the knob and opened the door to see Justin's bare back towards me. It look like he was writing something in a book.

"What's up mom?" He asked still not looking at me.

"It's...uh...I'm not your mom" I said amused.

He quickly turned around and his eyes grew large when he saw who I was. He quickly put the book he was writing in down on his bed.

"Angela?" He asked looking surprised.