Chapter 6

Justin's pov.

Another week later.

I looked at my two best friends who were chatting up Angela.

They freaking love Angela, and they don't even know that she's not a nerd.

"We should all go out sometime together...you know like a double date?" Hannah said catching my attention.

I looked at Angela to see her contemplating in her head.

"But...me and Justin aren't dating" Angela said shrugging.

Yeah...but I wish we were.

"That doesn't matter you two can go as friends while me and Matthew go as boyfriend and girlfriend" Hannah said

"Okay then yeah sure" Angela agreed smiling.

"You guys haven't even met the real Angela until you see her tonight" I said

Hannah and Matthew looked at me with a confused look.

"What do you mean?" Matthew asked

"He means that I look completely different when I'm not a school" Angela said shrugging.

"Plus she acts different and yeah she definitely dresses different, these huge glasses she's wearing are fake" I said shrugging.

"True" Angela said

"Huh well we're gonna have to see it to believe it" Hannah said smiling at us.

.........................................................

After school I drove home since we are not gonna meet for another 2 hours.

When I got home I hopped out of my car and went inside to see my mom and dad dancing to old country music in the living room.

They are so much in love it isn't even funny.

"Hey guys" I said loudly so they could hear me.

They immediately stopped dancing and dad turned off the radio.

As of my mom...she just blushed and looked down.

"Hey son...so your mom tells me that you've gotta girlfriend, which explains why you go out so much" My dad said making me blush.

"I don't have a girlfriend"

I wish I did.

Only on one condition though.

It would have to be Angela.

"Bullshit son you definitely have a girlfriend" Dad said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nope"

"Then why did you blush and why did that girl...was it...Angela come over just to drop off your sweater?" Mom asked making me blush deeper.

"Ma we are just friends and I gave her the sweater cause she was cold"

"It was eighty degrees out that day"

"It was cold in the school" I said shrugging.

"Huh...well at least I know you have a crush on her" Mom said smiling.

"What....no I don't" I said in a high pitch voice.

"I'm calling bullshit again, so when do I get to meet her?" Dad asked

"Dad, mom listen me and Angela are just friends there is nothing happening between us...okay?"

"Whatever, but I really like Angela, did you know that if you were a girl we'd of named you Angela?" Mom asked