Chapter 4

Justin's pov.

I huffed and closed my locker before leaning against it. I'm currently waiting for Angela.

No we are not meeting each other.

But she passes my locker everyday in order to get to hers.

What?

I pay attention.

Most of the time.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Angela pass me, and she didn't look too well. I quickly walked up to her and grabbed her wrist softly. She stopped walking and turned to look at me with a panicked look, but once she saw who I was she looked like she calmed down.

"Hey Angela" I said letting go of her wrist.

She sent me a little wave before walking away again. I looked at her back confused before walking back up to her, and by now she was at her locker.

"Why aren't you talking?" I asked still confused.

She just shrugged and opened her locker.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked trying to guess why she's not talking.

She shook her head no before slamming her locker shut.

"Okay well I'm not gonna leave you alone until you tell me what's wrong" I said making her huff, which made her cringe.

"I'm fine" She rasped sounding sick.

"Wow what happened you were just fine last night"

"I...uh...got...um...sick over the night" She said shrugging.

"Oh okay"

She smiled at me before walking away.

.......................................................

Angela's pov.

I looked at the front of the classroom with a blank stare. I wasn't moving since it hurts to move, breath, talk, and laugh.

Which is fantastic.

Note the freaking sarcasm.

"Mrs. Palm what is the answer?" The teacher said making me snap out of my thoughts.

I just shrugged making him raise an eyebrow at me.

"What's the answer?" He asked

I shrugged again making him look pissed.

"Detention Mrs. Palm"

Shit that means that I'm gonna be late for work, at Walmart.

I huffed and sat back in my chair while crossing my arms. In the corner of my eye I saw Justin staring at me with a curious face.

.....................................................

When the teacher that was watching us for detention finally said I could go I sprung out of my seat and zoomed out of class. I walked to my locker so I could pick up my skateboard and homework. Before I reached my locker I could see Stacy and her minions all standing by my locker.

God I really don't wanna deal with them.

I huffed and walked up to my locker anyway since I needed my shit. When I got there I opened my locker and I could feel the stares of Stacy, her minions, and people that love drama. Whenever they see Stacy by me they always like to watch since I just let her bully me. Even though I wanna rip her fake boobs off, which I do have the strength for.