Chapter 9

Angela's pov.

3 weeks later

I grabbed my school bag and threw it out my window as well as my wheelchair. Except with the wheelchair I just put it gently out my window. I then crawled out my window skillfully before unfolding my wheelchair and sitting on it.

I grabbed my school bag that I tossed out my window, and that was now lying carelessly on the ground.

I put it on my lap and wheeled to the road.

..........................................................

When I got to school I wheeled up to my locker and opened it before putting my school bag in. I was about to pull out my stuff when a hand stopped me. I looked to my side to see Justin. I smiled and backed away a little.

Me and Justin have gotten a lot closer, that doesn't mean I've told him about my abusive dad and the fact that my life's in danger because of streetfighting, but we're close.

Matthew and Hannah have gotten closer to me as well, just not as close as Justin.

"Here you go" Justin said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I smiled up at him and grabbed my stuff.

"You ready to get your cast off after school" He asked.

"Yup"

"Good" He chuckled before pushing me to class.

...........................................................

After school I wheeled over to my locker to see Justin already standing there and holding my stuff.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking up at him.

"I'm holding your stuff, now let's go" He said handing me my crap and pushing me out of the school.

When he got me all situated in his car he plopped down onto the drivers seat and drove off.

"So...did you have a good day?" Justin asked when we stopped at a red light.

"Yeah I did...but you were right beside me the whole time so you should've known that" I said sarcastically.

He blushed and looked at the road ahead.

"For a bad boy you sure blush a lot" I commented randomly after a few minutes of silence.

"Well may-"

"Maybe you're not a bad boy, maybe you're a good boy" I said interrupting him.

"Okay okay...first of all I'm only not a bad boy around friends, second I'm NOT a good boy"

"Your acting as if it's a bad thing to be good...I mean I'm a good girl" I said looking at him.

"Yeah a good girl that's hot" He muttered

"Ha as if I'm hot with these fake glasses on" I said pointing to my glasses.

"Well...then take them off" He said laughing.

I took them off and put them in my bag.

"Now I'm hot" I said leaning back in my chair.

"Cocky much?"

"Says the guy that has slept with more than half the girls in school"

"Hey! You're know virgin either!" He defended

"Yeah...but I have only slept with three other guys" I said shrugging.

"Wow and when did this happen?" He asked parking at the hospital.