Chapter 18

Justin's pov.

2 weeks later.

I stared at my bedroom celieng with a blank stare. Which is what I've been seeming to do since Angela died.

Angela has been dead for exactly two weeks, and I miss her like hell.

There was a soft knock at my door making me snap out of my thoughts. I didn't do anything I just lied there and stared at my ceiling.

I heard my door open but I continued to stay put.

"Hey Sweetie" I heard my mom say.

I didn't do anything.

"Are you hungry?" She asked

Still no reaction.

"Look Justin you have to eat or say something"

I still didn't do anything.

"Sweetie I know that you're sad about Angela...but you have to eat. You haven't even took a bite of anything for four days" My mom said making my eyes water a little.

"I just miss her so much" I croaked

"Oh Sweetie I know, I know"

"I love her and I miss her and I just wanna see her and hold her and tell her how much she means to me"

"I'll get you some soup...and you have to get ready, graduation is in two hours"

I nodded and she left the room

Yeah thats right graduation is in two hours and I'm still not dressed.

I huffed before slowly sitting up and I started getting ready for graduation.

...............................................................

Angela's pov.

I groaned and got out of my crappy bed in Kelv's office. I then walked to the bathroom and quickly got dressed and I put on a hat that covered my face.

Yeah thats right I'm still alive.

I had to fake my death since that gang was after me and my friends.

I really miss them, especially Justin.

I've been watching them the past two weeks secretly to make sure their all okay.

Sounds creepy I know.

Kelv Is the only one who knows I'm still alive, in fact he's the one that set up my fake funeral.

Oh yeah and my old boss at the Walmart knows I'm still alive since she did the makeup on the actress that was in the hospital bed, to make her look like me.

I feel really bad for not telling my friends that I'm still alive, I will one day I just need to kill Walter first.

"I'm ready Kelv!" I yelled

"Okay coming!" I heard him yell back.

Me and Kelv are going to Matt's, Hannah's, and Justin's graduation.

We are not gonna let anyone know I'm there I'm just gonna stand in the back with my hat over my face.

"You ready?" A voice asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked to my side to see Kelv looking at me.

I nodded and we walked out to his car, I hopped in the passenger's seat and huffed.

When Kelv finally reached the crowded high school I jumped out of the car and looked down, so no one could recognize me.

When we got to the ceremony I stood in the back and watched as random people got their awards.

I actually did something similar to this like two weeks ago. Except I watched my funeral Instead of graduation.

I know its messed up...

"Justin McCoy" I heard the principal say.

I looked up to see Justin walk up on stage and get his award.

My eyes filled with tears.

I miss him so fucking much......

As the minutes passed Matthew and Hannah got their awards.

The sad thing is they all look like shit, and I'm the full reason for that.

When the ceremony ended I walked to Kelv's car with him right ahead of me. I was about to get in the car but I saw Justin walking to his car which was right next to Kelv's.

So he was walking right towards me.

The thing is that his car is right beside Kelv's car, and his door is right next to mine.

I stared at him, I couldn't move it was like I was under a spell.

Justin was looking at the floor while he was walking so he didn't see me.

When he reached me he looked up at me and was about to say something but when he saw me his eyes grew huge.

"Angela?" He breathed

I snapped out of my trance and gave him a fake confused look before hopping into Kelv's car.

Justin's pov.

When the ceremony finally ended I headed straight for my car. I was walking and looking down since I was in deep thought.

Thinking about Angela of course.

I noticed a figure standing next to my car, so I looked up and was about to say "excuse me" but I just stared at the familiar looking girl whom was staring at me.

"Angela?" I breathed

She looked at me with a confused look before getting Into her car that was next to mine.

I didn't quite see the driver but the car looked oddly familiar.

I shook my head before getting in my car.

I must be imagining things, since Angela is obviously dead....

I huffed and started my engine before driving off to my house.

...............................................................

I looked out my window with a bored look.

I feel like going for a walk.

I got up from my desk chair before walking over to my closet and pulling out a sweatshirt. I threw it on before walking to my window and opening it.

I climbed down the tree outside my window before landing on the ground.

I walked to the sidewalk and just stared at the dark night sky as I walked down the road.

I was walking and minding my own business when I was roughly pulled into an alleyway.

I was pushed roughly against a wall and I felt a cold metal thing on my forehead.

I opened my eyes to see an ugly ass guy holding a gun to my forehead.

"Follow me if you want to live Justin" He said in a dark voice.

"H-how do you know my name?" I asked

"I'll explain later but now you need to follow me"

"No"

"Fine" He huffed before smashing the gun to my head.

Then everything went black...

.................................................................