Chapter 15

Angela's pov.

When we all reached Justin's car I hopped into the driver's seat, while Justin sat in the passenger's, and Matt and Hannah sat in the back.

I huffed and started the car before looking at all of my friends.

"Okay....so what I'm bringing you to is basically my second home....so please don't judge" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"We won't we promise" Justin said smiling at me.

I smiled back before looking at all of them again.

"Oh and also I have to tell you guys this...that if you tell ANYONE outside of this group that I'm a street fighter or that you went somewhere dangerous like the place we're going to. You're gonna put me and yourself as well as all your other friends in danger" I explained

"Not even our parents?" Matt asked

"Not even your parents"

"What if they ask where I'm going...? I could never lie to my parents" Hannah said pulling her sleeve nervously.

"Just tell them that you're hanging out with your friends...it's not really a lie since we are gonna have to stick together a lot now"

They all nodded making me hum in approval before speeding out of the parking lot.

I drove the familiar rout to the gym that Kelv lived at.

Yes Kelv lives in the gym.

Well in his office, which had a bed and a mini fridge.

After we drove for about 10 minutes I parked In front of the warehouse looking place. I looked at my friends who were all looking at the gym with big eyes.

"You guys ready?" I asked

They all nodded slowly before we exited the car together. I walked around the building to the door that me and Kelv only had the key for. I unlocked it before holding the door open for my friends.

They walked in and looked at the inside of the gym in astonishment.

"This place is huge!" Matt said looking around.

I chuckled and walked to Kelv's office with the crazy teens following me. I knocked on the door before swinging it open.

I saw Kelv with his headphones on and looking at his computer.

"Kelv" I said

He didn't hear me so I huffed and crossed my arms.

"KELVIN!!" I yelled

He threw his headphones off and jumped out of his seat in a state of panic, but once he saw me he calmed down and huffed.

"You scared the absolute shit out of me Angela" He said walking up to me.

He put me in a headlock before messing up my hair.

I laughed and elbowed him in the stomach. He chuckled and backed away before looking at my friends.

"Who are they..? OH MY GOD! It's Justin It's about freaking time I've met him, now I can see Jangela together" Kelv said happily.

"Kelv for the last time stop shipping us"

"You two are already dating anyway so I can" He muttered crossing his arms.

"Okay....anyway....Justin, Matthew, and Hannah meet Kelvin. Kelvin meet Justin, Hannah, and Matthew" I said introducing them.

They all shook hands and smiled at each other.

"Will you guys excuse us for one sec?" I asked looking at my friends.