Chapter 5

Angela's pov.

1 week later

I walked up to Kelv who was punching a punching bag.

I'm at the gym if you're wondering.

"Hey Kelv I'm ready for my less- WHOA!" I exclaimed as Kelv tackled me down to the floor.

He sometimes tackles me unexpectedly so I can learn to be prepared during fights.

So I quickly grabbed his left wrist and flipped him over so I was on top of him, I held his throat down and used my other hand to punch him.

Don't worry I didn't actually punch him.

I stopped my fist right before it collided with his face.

"I always get you back Kelv" I said smirking.

He smiled, before I pushed myself off of him. I then offered him my hand to help him up, which he gladly excepted.

"Well done...NOW do your warm-up then when you're done meet me at the ring" He explained

I nodded and tossed my bag down onto the floor.

I then did my warm-up which consists of, 100 pushups, 30 sit ups, 100 squats, 500 jumping jacks, 200 punches for each arm, and 200 hundred kicks for each leg.

The thing is I've done this workout for a LONG time and now it's just easy for me. Other people just complain about how much it hurts and stuff, but if you wanna keep in shape you gotta treat your body right.

When I was done I walked to the ring where Kelv was practicing punching a dummy. I huffed and hopped onto the ring.

I grabbed the tape from the side of the ring before quickly wrapping up my hands. When I looked up the dummy was gone and Kelv was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I did more research on that Justin kid" He said making me roll my eyes.

He has always been overprotective over me, and he doesn't even know about my abusive father.

"Uh okay...good for you then..." I said walking up to where he was standing, which was in the middle of the ring.

"All I am saying is that he's a good kid, you should definitely give him a chance"

"A chance for what?"

"You know...to date him"

I laughed and shook my head.

"That's a good one Kelv" I said punching him lightly on the shoulder.

"No I'm serious"

"Whoa...wait...really?" I asked surprised.

"Yes I think it would be good for you to date plus he already knows you're not an actual scared nerd so there's not much else to tell him" He said shrugging.

"Oh so I'm just exposed to randomly walk up to him and say, hey I really like you Justin we should go on a date sometime oh and by the way I'm an undefeated street fighter"

Kelv nodded making me huff.

"Kelv that's not gonna happen for two reasons, one being I can't blow my cover, and two being I don't even like the guy in that way" I explained

"So...he's friend zoned?"

"If that's how you wanna put it then...yeah he's so far in the friend zone that I'm pretty sure God himself couldn't pull him out"