Chapter 2- Weird Nerdy Girl

Angela's pov.

After I got out of school I walked straight to my second job which is at Walmart.

Yes I have a second job.

I use the money from this job to buy myself stuff like clothes and things I need for my room and to pay my phone bill. My other job which is streetfighting I use the money from that to pay bills and to save up for when I am able to move out.

Anyway all I do at the grocery store is bag stuff, or restocking. My boss here is actually pretty nice, whenever I come to work with a noticeable bruise or mark on my face she puts makeup on me so the customers don't get freaked out.

The reason I usually don't cover my bruises with foundation is because I don't like to irritate the already irritated mark.

But at work I have to cover it up obviously.

When I reached the grocery store I swung open the back door to the building and walked over to where they keep the lockers and employee stuff. I was about to try and open my locker when I saw my boss walking up to me from my peripheral. 

"Hey Kelly" I said turning to look at her.

"Hey- oh god what happened to your face?!" She asked looking at me with big eyes.

"Stuff" I said shrugging.

"This doesn't look like stuff....but since you never tell me what happens I'll just shut up and get my foundation"

I chuckled and sat down on one of the break chairs across from the lockers.

After a few minutes of me sitting in silence and staring at the wall Kelly came back with the foundation and some makeup brushes in her hands and a grim look on her face.

"Alright let me know if I hurt you okay?" She asked pulling up a chair to sit right in front of me.

"Okay" I nodded.

She then started putting the makeup on as gentle as she could with those pointy brushes. The thing about Kelly is that she is actually a trained makeup professional, so half the time she runs this place and the other half she's putting makeup on brides and prom girls, which I think is pretty dope if you ask me.

Once she finished I looked in the tiny mirror that she shoved in my face and softly smiled since I looked pretty attractive.

It doesn't even look like there's a mark on my face anymore.

"Thank you Kelly, so what's my job today?" I asked standing up and brushing off my shirt.

"Well...you've gotta restock some shelves and if you finish early then you can go and help the cashiers bag things up"

"Cool" I said before going to my little employee's locker.

I punched in my combination before taking off my fake glasses and my shirt swiftly. I then quickly threw on my Walmarts shirt before anybody could see me with just a bra, since that would be awkward with all the scars and marks on my body.

I closed my locker and put my hair up in a ponytail before walking to the part of the store where we keep our stocking stuff. I loaded a bunch of cereal onto a cart and quickly priced it all and then pushed the cart out of the back and started making my way to the cereal aisle. When I reached the aisle I started stocking up the shelves and checking expiration dates on everything.

.....................................................

I was in the middle of stocking up the baby food when I heard a familiar voice that kind of startled me.