Fun News Time!

So...I know some of you are new to this story and others have been here since the beginning. Anyways, the point of this is to let you all know - right here, right now - that The Huntress is getting a new look! Soon, very soon, I was have an official photo shoot to get the final cover for the book - complete with Skylar's ball gown from Snow's party. (Don't worry, I will post exclusive pictures right here as soon as that happens.)
However, with this new look comes a slightly different story as well. I've gone through and fixed the bugs in my writing to make the story better. There are new scenes, small changes to some characters, and all new people making an appearance. Unfortunately, the newer improved version will not be on Wattpad (because I'm sending it to the PUBLISHER tomorrow!!!!) but it will be out soon. I promise.
I absolutely LOVE this story and Skylar is easily one of my most favorite people that I've created. I adore her personality quite a bit more than Kim and even Bekah.
Because of all of this, I haven't been able to work on other stories for a while...but do not fret, the updates will be starting again as soon as the details for this are settled.

Always yours,
Kera