chapter 25-

Chapter 25-

as soon as I entered the common room I was engulfed in a hug.

“we were so worried, are you ok? Oh i'm so sorry Amanda.” Ginny said as she stepped back from me. I didn't reply the tears may have stopped but if I talk about it again i'm not sure if I could stop myself from crying. I looked around and in the common room there was only Ginny, Hermoine, Ron and Harry everyone else was probably in bed considering how long I was probably gone. Wait Harry didn't he get taken away by mad-eye.

“so where did mad-eye take you?”

“it wasn't mad-eye it was some crazy death eater follower who pretended to be him, poor old mad-eye was locked in a box.” Ron exclaimed at me.

“Ron let the girl sit down before you throw everything at her.”

“sorry.” he mumbled as I smiled a slight smile at their natural arguing and sat down. I took in the information that he had told me.

“so mad-eye was locked in a box then?”

“yeah by crazy barty crouch.” Ron told me. Wait barty crouch he's dead.

“so did barty crouch fake his own death then?” I asked them.

“oh it wasn't barty crouch it was barty crouch Junior his son the death eater and everything.” death eater they were he who shall not be named follower's, the one who gave Harry his scar but why were they here if he was defeated years ago.

“why was a death eater in Hogwarts?” I asked them. They all exchanged glances that they tried to hide from me, they were hiding something.

“ok what are you hiding?” I asked them.

“nnothing.” Ginny stammered.

“right Ginny now the truth please.” I waited for them to answer but they didn't.

“don't leave me out the loop tell me come on.” they still wouldn't tell me. “Harry please.” he looked in my direction to see me staring straight at him and into his eyes as one flinched under my pressure.

“i don't know Amanda you had a lot to deal with tonight.” he was going to use that as an excuse.

“not just me we all have, you as much as me Harry so please tell me?” he looked around at everyone else trying to find help but all he got were looks and Ginny was the only one who nodded.

“tonight when Cedric was killed...” he started but I stopped him.

“wait killed I thought it was something in the maze an accident not purposely done.” someone killed him, who could be so cruel. Harry continued like I hadn't interrupted him.

“ we got the portkey together but instead of coming to Hogwarts we ended up in a graveyard and wormtail came holding a bundle in his hands which told him to kill Cedric because they only needed me. It was basically a ceremony/ritual to bring him back alive and they needed my blood, he came back alive and I had to fight my way to get the portkey and Cerdic while he was stood there surrounded by his deatheaters.” I gasped at this. He was back and he had ordered the killing of my cousin.

“he who shall not be named is back?” I asked him.

“yes he is. It's my fault....” he said stopping then continuing. “it's my fault he died if it wasn't for me they wouldn't have killed him because they didn't need him.” he was talking about Cedric.

“Harry it wasn't your fault, how were you to know what would happen, what they are capable of and if I know my cousin that well I know if he was here he would be saying the exact same. It wasn't your fault Harry so don't beat yourself up about it.” I looked at him than everyone else.

“but...” he started but I quickly stopped him.

“but nothing Harry it's not your fault what Voldemort does for his own gain. Yes my cousin your friend is dead and it hurts like hell and maybe we will never get over what happened today but what we don't need is you blaming yourself for something that wasn't your fault in the first place. So please don't Harry for your sake and all of ours.” I said gesturing around the room.

“i just thought you would blame me, I was the last one to see him.”

“your wrong Harry I could never blame you, because you are my friend and are not capable of anything like that, now i'm going to bed because I am tired.” I said walking towards the dormitory.

“i'm coming.” Ginny said and jumped up.

After I was changed I went back into the dormitory to see Ginny sitting on my bed.

“you ok?” she asked me.

“yeah.” I told her.

“truly?” she asked me again. I looked at her and sighed.

“no it feels like part of me is missing because I haven't been through life without him before but I will get used of it and maybe then it might seem easier even though it gets harder.”

“well i'm here if you need me for anything.” I smiled at her, she was so kind and caring.

“thanks Ginny i'm sorry for not coming to the common room straight away but I wasn't the best of company.” I told her as I remember throwing a rock off Draco not sure if it actually hit him or not.

“i know I was just worried.” she told me.

“well now you don't have to be.” I said simply as she got of my bed and onto hers beside it.

“you said if I needed anything to ask right?” I asked her.

“yeah.”she said slightly confused.

“good because I could do with a Ginny Weasley hug right now.” she got up and came and hugged me as I laughed quietly.

“now lets sleep.” I told her as I got into bed.

It took a few minutes until I heard the sound of soft breathing coming from beside me, I lay there unable to sleep with memories running through my mind, I didn't notice that tears were flowing from my eyes but that must be because tonight they were very familiar to me. After a while my eyes must have gotten heavy as they shut and I fell asleep with the memories still running around in my head like they were stuck on replay.

Very small chapter but I am writing this at about half one in the morning, very tired and my brain stops working but I hope you like it and the next one will be short and may be my last chapter :)