chapter 13-

Chapter 13-

"Amanda, wake up." I woke up to see Ginny standing next to me.

"where am I?"

"your in the common room, you must have came down in the morning and fell asleep." I looked up she was right, I had fell asleep on the couch but I couldn't remember getting here.

"come on Amanda we have to go for breakfast."

"ok Ginny just let me get ready."

" but Amanda you are ready." I looked down to see that I was still wearing the clothes that I had on last night to meet Draco.

"oh yeah I am well lets go then."

on the way to the grand hall I kept trying to remember how I made it back to the common room but I couldn't remember anything.

"so Amanda what are you doing today?"

"oh I don't know I might just go have a look at some books in the library to try and figure out about that stupid egg, how about you?"

" oh just spending it with Dean."

"ooohhh" I nudged her and we both started laughing.

We entered the grand hall and sat down as my stomach started to rumble. Everyone laughed.

" wow someone's hungry." Seamus joked.

"all this school works making me hungry." I joked back and grabbed a piece of toast.

"So Seamus what you doing today? Blowing more stuff up."

"most likely thats all he can do." said Dean.

"no me and Neville are going to watch the quidditch practice."

"sounds good."

"wanna come?"

"oh no its ok I'm going to look in the library and see if theres away to help Harry figure out what to do in with that egg."

I looked up and of course he would be staring at me. As soon as he saw me look up a smile appeared on his face and he nodded towards the door.

"well I'll see yous later in the common room."

"your going already?" Ginny was surprised.

"have to get an early start with all of them books and finding the right ones if there even is any."

"ok well I'll see you later and don't forget where we are going tomorrow."

"i know hogsmeade for a butterbeer."

I walked out the door and made my wait to the edge of the castle. I heard foot steps behind me and knew that he was following.

"ok Draco what do you want?" I turned around and he was closer than I anticipated.

"to give you this." he kissed me lightly on the lips.

I sat down on the wall and Draco sat down beside me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"i have a question."

"don't you always." he said and laughed.

"how did I end up waking up in my common room this morning and I can't remember getting there."

"thats because you fell asleep Amanda and I had to carry you there."

"into the common room?"

"yeah I couldn't risk everyone seeing me so I had to check and I lay you on the sofa just in case anyone so in the dormitory."