chapter 2- a nice malfoy

chapter name is made by unicorns rule so thank you for thinking of it :) xx

Chapter 2

"Amanda, Amanda we're here." I woke up to Neville shaking me.

"ahh home sweet home." everyone laughed as I opened my eyes.

We walked out of the compartment, I felt my neck looking for my locket that my parents gave me so I felt close to them, it wasn't there.

"yous go on I just need to go somewhere, i'll meet you at dinner."

"are you sure?" typical Ginny.

"yeah i'll be fine. "

I ran around the train knowing that the locket will be where I found Neville, I turned the corner I knew I was close then I saw my worst nightmare, Malfoy.

"looking for something?" he held the heart shaped necklace in his hand.

"Malfoy give me my necklace."

"what you going to do panda go cry to Neville."

"why would I, just give it to me."

"beg."

"beg? Not if my life depended on it give it to me now."

"no."

"fine keep it, you will suit it." I ran off crying trying to catch the last of the carriages.

I walked into the great hall and found my seat next to Ginny who was talking to Hermoine.

" hey Amanda how was your holiday."

"it was good, how was yours?"

"same old." and they went back to their old conversation.

"what you talking about?" Hermoine answered.

"the other schools that are coming to compete in the tri-wizard tournament and the dance."

"ohh who are they?"

"an all girls and all boys school from around the world."

"ohh ok."

as we finished talking Dumbledore stood up and started talking. He was talking about the schools and the tournament, I looked up to see Malfoy's eyes were on me as I noticed he turned away as soon as the doors opened for the schools to enter. I wasn't up for watching their schools dances but I saw this one man was staring at Hermoine and she had went all red. After dinner we left to go to our common rooms, Hermoine and Ginny were still talking about the dance I was about to join in when someone pulled me.

"Hey let go!" a hand covered my mouth until it went silent around us then they turned me around.

"urggh Malfoy let me go." he left go of his grip on my arm.

" can I go or do you want to abuse me some more."

"fine if you don't want it back then leave." he held out his hand with my necklace in it. I snatched it out of his hand and turned around and walked away. I looked back and he looked upset about what I had just done.

"thanks for giving it back Malfoy, maybe there is some good in you."

"yeah whatever panda."

"oh maybe not." as I walked away he laughed at what I just said.

i need help with a name for this chapter so any suggestions will be appreciated thank you :)