chapter 7

Chapter 7 –

it was the morning before the dance all the girls were running around the dormitory trying to sort out the outfits and accessorize, I left not wanting to be involved.

“hey guys.”

Harry, Ron, George and Fred were sitting in the common room.

“not getting ready for your big date with Neville tonight Amanda?” Fred joked.

“we're going as friends and Ginny is probably sorting out mine with hers, I don't do dances.”

“why?” they all asked shocked as if I was the first girl to admit it.

“ I have to left feet.”

“what.” they asked confused.

“i can't dance.”

“your about the first girl I know not being able to dance but what about the lessons we were given.”

“i mean they helped but..whatever I don't care. What are yous up to on this fine day?” I joked.

“well we are trying to find them a date.” Fred and George pointed at Harry and Ron at the same time.”

“maybe I can helped.” I suggested.

“what do you have in mind.” they queried.

“how about the Patel twins they may not be the best but no one has asked them....yet.”

“how about is boys?” Fred asked.

“fine it will have to do.” Ron said.

“Amanda, Amanda come on we need to get ready.”

“coming.” I gave the boys the funny look, they laughed.

I went upstairs and everyone was helping each other get ready. I had to wait an hour before Ginny was finished.

“ your turn.” she nodded towards the chair and I sat down.

I could feel people tugging at my hair and prodding around with my face it hurt like hell but I didn't complain otherwise they would start ranting at me. It felt like I had been sitting in that same chair for a life time.

“done.” Ginny said.

I opened my eyes and so that they had curled most of my hair but pulled the front into flower shaped clips. They had put make-up on me. I bit of lip gloss there, eyeliner here and I could hardly recognize myself.

“wow yous are miracle workers.”

Ginny laughed at me.

“time for us to get our clothes on.”

I got ready quicker than everyone else, I could hear them all fussing about their clothes, hair, make-up, everything and then they finally came out.