chapter 14-

Chapter 14-

I walked into the common room and everyone was there. Neville, Seamus, Dean, Ginny, Fred, George, Harry, Ron and Hermoine.

"what would you say if I told you I am a genius." they all jumped and turned around.

"we would say thats not true." replied Fred and George.

"yeah well you didn't figure out how to work out the egg puzzle."

"no we didn't but Harry did." I sat down.

"oh well someone could have came and rescued me from the library a little sooner or at least told me."

"i came to find you to see if you wanted food or even company but you weren't there." great somehow Ginny always seemed to be trying to figure me out.

"fine do you want the true."

"that would be nice." she said.

"i got bored of sitting and skimming through every book there is so I left the library and tried to clear my head, it was filled with to many words and I overhead people talking about the egg and how Cedric had figured it out."

"so you didn't figure it out, you just eavesdropped."

"its not eavesdropping Dean if they didn't want their conversation heard they shouldn't say it in public."

"good point Amanda." said the twins.

"anyway Harry what did you find out about the egg."

"it sings a song about some underwater creatures."

"so that means the next task is underwater?"

"most likely."

"well thats the only reasonable explanation that we have came up with." said Hermoine.

"thats the only bloody reasonable explanation." Ron said.

"Ronald Weasley there could be other possibilities you just think of the simplest and stick with them."

"and what are them other possibilities Hermoine?"

"i don't know, I haven't had time to think about it yet." everyone was laughing at them arguing.

"all you do is think Hermoine."

"well its more than I can say for you." she stormed off.

I looked at Ginny and nodded towards the dormitory door and we both got up to leave.

"you ok Hermoine?" I asked.

"I'm fine."

'you know, my brother never thinks about what he says, he probably didn't mean it."

"I'm fine Ginny honestly."

" I know what will make you feel better." she looked up.

"come to Hogsmeade with us tomorrow."

"i can't I need to help Harry.."

"help Harry do what? He can survive one day without you Hermoine."

"i suppose.."

"so does that mean your coming?" Ginny asked excitedly.

"i suppose.." Ginny squealed with delight.

"good now lets go to bed I want to go early so we can spend a few hours there."

"sure Ginny." I said.

I put my vest top and sweat pants on and went to bed and had the most wonderful dream where everything was so peaceful.

Dream

as I walked through the door I so a big round table where all of my friends were sitting. Ginny caught my eye and ushered me over to the seat next to her, as I sat down and looked around the table I saw him beside me. There he was with his blonde hair laughing and joking along with all of my friends. He noticed me out of the corner of his eye, smiled and placed his arm around me. This was the dream I desired the most, that everyone was friends and I didn't have to keep our relationship a secret anymore.

I woke up to the sound of screaming.

ooohhh cliffhanger :)

not as bad as what your probably thinking though. any names foor chapters would be appreciated thank you :)