chapter 15-

sorry for the wait :) 

Chapter 15-

“whats going on?” I looked around trying to find where the screaming was coming from and everyone else was doing the same.

“i had a nightmare.” I looked up to see Katie Bell's face staring at me. She looked as white as a sheet and she had a look of fear on her face.

“what was it about Katie?” asked one of the Patel twins.

“i don't know, I was in a graveyard and no one was there but it felt wrong like something bad was going to happen and thats when I woke up and started screaming.”

“oh well i'm sure its nothing Katie.” I looked around for Ginny and Hermoine but they weren't there. I got up to leave.

“where you going?” asked Katie, she still looked frightened.

“to find Ginny and Hermoine.”

I walked into the common room and George, Fred, Harry and Ron were sitting.

“hey have you guys seen Hermoine and Ginny?”

“we know where they are.” said the twins.

“where?”

“oh we will tell you when you tell us what all of that was about.”

“oh the screaming Katie just had a bad dream and started screaming.”

“oh well thats not as exciting as I...we thought it would be.”

“so wheres Hermoine and Ginny?”

“grand hall.”

“thanks.”

I ran upstairs and put on a pair of jeans and a jacket and walked towards the grand hall. As I got there I saw Hermoine and Ginny sitting with Neville.

“hey guys.” I sat down.

“hey Amanda.” Neville said.

“you never guess what happened before.”

“well you can tell us on the way to Hogsmeade so hurry up and eat.”

I grabbed a piece of toast and started to eat. I told Draco yesterday I would talk to him this morning but I didn't have time Ginny was hurrying me and no doubt she would watch my every move if I left now or follow thinking I was leaving for Hogsmeade. I looked up to meet Draco's eager eyes as he nodded towards the door. I mouthed 'I can't' to Draco and he threw me a glare and looked back down.

“ready Ginny?” I was angry at Draco for throwing me a glare, he had to know I would meet him if I could but I couldn't.

“whats wrong with you today?” Ginny asked.

“nothing i'm just tired I guess.”

“ok well if your ready we;ll go now then.”

“ok lets go.”

we were about to walk out of the door.

“hey Ginny I thought Hermoine was coming with us.”

“shes not anymore she said she has homework to do.”

“oh ok.”

as I went to walk out I looked at the Slytherin table. Draco was laughing with Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise and Pansy was at his side staring at him. He looked up and as he did I glared at him and looked away.