to love an enemy(a draco malfoy love story)

I don't claim any rights to the harry potter books this is made purely for entertainment and I am sorry if some of the chapters are to short or if I don't upload regularly GCSE's and all that.

I dedicate this story to my friend Laura who like me is a big Draco Malfoy fan and love the actor Tom Felton. I would also appreciate any comments to tell me if you like my story as I would really appreciate it. i would also like to thank Laura for making me a cover page for the book :) 

To love an enemy (a Draco Malfoy love story)

chapter 1- Hogwarts

I sighed at the sound of the whistle of the train telling me it was five minutes until the rain left for Hogwarts. I got on the train and found the compartment where Ginny was and knocked on the window. She squealed and opened the door and give me a big tight hug.

“ I've missed you Amanda, how was your holiday?”

“ I just spent it with my mum and dad, how about you?”

 “ no nothing much.” she said while sitting down.

“hi dean.” he nodded.

Dean and Ginny had just started dating before the holidays, so he and Ginny now spend all the time together to catch up. Great I’m third wheel, they were cuddling up to each other as the train departed the station. :hey guys I'm going to the toilet any one want any sweets from the trolley if I see it?” “no.” I left the compartment and shut the door and walked around the train looking for something to do.

I heard jeering coming from the hallway infront of me. I looked and so that Malfoy his followers, Blaise and Pansy.

 “ hows your parents Longbottom.” everyone was laughing at Draco's comment, he had a thing for bullying griffindors especially Harry and his friends. I was angry at him Neville could never protect himself.

 “leave him alone!” I rushed over to Neville and he whispered thanks.

 “ come to rescue your boyfriend panda?” everyone was laughing.

“no unlike you Malfoy I have friends not followers, now run along.” I said while walking away.

“what did you say?!” he was shouting behind us, “yeah you walk away.” they all laughed behind us. “thanks Amanda.”

“anytime Neville now you can keep me company because I feel like a third wheel with Dean and Ginny.” “ok.” we got to the compartment and sat down I feel asleep of boredom.