Chapter 25

"Arvika, right? Vinay, your dare is to kiss Arvika on her lips, but make sure she isn't nauseous otherwise, she'd puke on you too," Risha smirked inordinately and the crowd snickered at the morning's incident of the puking session, by none other than Arvika.

Arvika and Dev both were motionless to grasp what Risha actually pronounced. Arvika couldn't believe that her senior would hold a grudge against her so much so that she could ask someone to.....she felt extremely disgusted about the dare that she couldn't even pronounce it properly. She glanced at Vinay who was already staring at her. She instantly looked away and before she could stand up for herself she saw Dev pouncing towards Risha in sheer anger.

He resembled no less than an injured lion, injured enough to kill someone mercilessly.

"Risha! Are you insane?" Dev rose up from his position as fast as lightning and marched towards Risha. He held her elbow in a tight grasp and tugged her a fraction away from the masses.

Dev almost barked at Risha's outrageous words.

Meanwhile, all the other students were busy shooting glares at the quadruplets: Dev, Arvika, Risha and Vinay. Many of them expected the kiss to happen as soon as possible so they could update it on social media for mere likes or to just hoot and roar at something so scandalous that they were soon going to be a witness of.

Kavya neared Arvika and held her hands in hers. She assured her best friend with her eyes but inside she too was uptight for her friend. She never liked Vinay. His brazen way of checking out girls as if he had never seen them seemed exceedingly outrageous to her. She wished she could smack his head with something hard. How lustfully he was looking at her best friend. Bastard! She cursed him and Rohan noticed that. He motioned her to keep mum and she followed his suit and backed her best friend soundlessly without vilifying anyone.

"What kind of dare is it? She's not that kind of girl, you know very well, Risha. And you know what SHE MEANS TO ME," Dev gnashed his teeth and congealed his grasp on Risha's elbow. Her pain intensified along with her smirk. But she cared less. She was passionately determined to avenge Arvika because of her malice against her.

Everyone was inquisitive to know what exactly was going on. A love affair between the president and the new fresher? Was it? That was why the president was significantly so affected? Was it? Or, Risha was trying to pull the fresher down with this stunt? What was it actually?

Murmurs were resonating in the backdrop.

Risha looked towards the crowd and then at Dev with a flirtatious smile. "I don't care. We are playing truth and dare, no? So, a dare can be anything. ANYTHING. And, I really don't know what she means to you. She is just a fresher for me. And she has to comply with the game and its rules".

"Are you kidding me? Today only I told you that she's my sister's best friend. I need to protect her. I am her local gu...." Dev was partially telling the truth but he paused halfway when he heard Vinay's voice.

"President sir, why are you getting involved in this when clearly I was given the dare and I have to perform this with one of my classmates that is nowhere connected with you. Let's move on with the game, right guys?" Vinay found a brand-new enthusiasm within him to declaim all this but he wasn't cognizant of the upcoming repercussions that he would definitely have to face.

The crowd hooted after him as they too didn't like their president stopping the show like a spoilsport. After all, it was India and it was a blue moon night that they were going to witness a live kissing session in front of their lascivious eyes. How could they let it go!

Dev's posture tensed with a sudden adrenaline rush inside his body at the fresher's daring words. He removed his hold from Risha's elbow and was going to break Vinay's face into two pieces when a very familiar feminine voice stopped him in his tracks.