Ch. 28

“Have it your way” he said turning towards the kids. “EEny Minnie Miny Moe, who shall be the one to go?” He said pointing his finger switching back and forth between the twins finally landing on…

Abel.  He moved towards my crying baby boy, and I completely lost it. I shifted into my wolf and attacked anything and everything in my way. My vision was blurred, all I could see was red.  I jumped on the first wolf who tried to block me, Im not sure when everyone decided to shift but I really didn’t care. As my body landed on the first wolf, my teeth sank into his neck and clamped together, I pulled at it ripping the skin apart, blood splurting onto me. I didn’t give him the chance to fight for his life.  I looked up and noticed everyone was fighting. I turned to see Tyler reaching towards Abel, I growled and ran towards him even harder but was tackled , which made me fly to the side. I got up and realized it was Andrea who tackled me.

“What the fuck Andrea! Move the hell out of my way or I will kill you!” I said through our mindlink.

That’s not very best friend like of you Annie” She sent back sarcastically.

“Neither is trying to get my kids killed b***h.”

“Shouldn’t have slept my mate then”

“Oh My Fu****g gosh I didn’t slept with him you dumb ass whore! And I don’t have time for this shit!”

I charged at her and bit her front leg enough to snap the bone. Even though she may seem tough, I knew for a fact that Andrea was a big sissy when it came to pain. She cant handle it and even though the bit*h betrayed me, I couldn’t and wouldn’t hurt Aidan like that, but I guarantee there would be consequences, I left her there knowing that she wouldn’t be going anywhere anytime soon and scanned the area to find my babies. I saw Amaya immediately and ran towards her. I picked her up and held her close and continued to look around for Abel. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Abel on the floor behind a fighting Tyler and Sam. I saw her scratch his underbelly as he sank his claws into her shoulder making her howl in pain. I didn’t have time to watch nor help , I just ran to my child and attempted to grab him before these 2 wolves step on him. I tried to be as quiet and sneaky as possible but just as my luck would have it, just as I was about 5 steps from Abel, Amaya started wailing. Tyler turned towards me spotting me and growling as he made his way towards me. I ran the last few steps and quickly grabbed Abel and secured him tightly in my arms. I didn’t even get to stand all the way up before I was rammed from behind sending toppling over with both babies in my arms.  Let out a loud scream and held them tighter next to eachother trying to cover them the best I could with my own body while I tried turning so I could fall on my back. I saw Sam coming running after Tyler to try to get him away from me and the kids. She ran jumping in the air and landing on his back. I didn’t waste any more time and ran towards a secret safe house that we had made underground when I had became pregnant. I was almost there when I ran into Zoe, Aidans sister.

“What the hell are you doing out here? You are supposed to be in the pack house, we are under attack Zo!” I asked impatiently,

“I wanted to help Annie! Omg the babies you found them.” She said excitedly.

“We are still under attack. Come on, Im taking you to the safe house. I need you to lock it from the inside and stay with the babies. I have to go back and help the rest. “

When we got there, I laid the babies in their crib and told them I loved them.  I kissed them each on the forehead and turn to leave.

“Do not under any circumstances open the door for ANYBODY except for Aidan, Cameron, or me. Do you understand?”

“ And Andrea?” She asked.

“ NO! Only Cameron, Aidan or Me. Andrea betrayed us.” I said firmly. She looked at me shocked but nodded her head in understanding. I hugged her then turned around to walk away hearing the metal door close and lock behind me.

I ran all the way to where the fight was to see that my pack had held its own. I was glad to see everyone was okay, I ran to help Sam with Tyler but before I could even get there I saw him being thrown into a tree and slumping down not moving. Sam turned back human and smiled as we realized we had one. All Tylers pack had either retreated  or surrendered seeing as their Alpha was no longer leading the fight. We all cheered and relaxed knowing that everyone was safe.

I started to make my way towards everyone when I heard a bone chilling scream. I turned to see Sams falling forward to the ground revealing Tyler with her heart in his hand and I lost it. My wolf completely took over and everything went black.

A/N: And that's the end my lovely readers. The Epilogue should be out here soon. Thank you all for sticking with my short, unedited, make believe story. I loved reading all the comments and messages. If you have any questions or comments feel free to pm me or comment. And vote if you like. Ill try not to lag on the epilogue and keep an eye out for REVENGE!