CH. 2 The Search part 1

I lifted up my head to see Sammie there in my doorway with tears in her eyes. Before I could even open my mouth to speak, she screamed at us.

"HOW COULD YOU ANMARIE! YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVENT FOUND YOUR MATE DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO SCREW MINE! i HATE YOU! YOUR  NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC DESPERATE SLUT" she paused then turned her eyes towards Roman "AND YOU!  YOUR MY MATE! HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT CHEATING ON ME! IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONLY ONE! YOU BOTH DESERVE EACHOTHER! I HOPE BOTH OF YOU ROT IN HELL TOGETHER LIKE THE SCUM YOU BOTH ARE!" 

With that, she turned and ran out my house shifting in the process. I attempted to push Roman off so that I could run after her, but he was too strong. He grabbed my face bringing it closer to him and whispered in his alpha voice "Do not move until i get back". Then he got off of me and shifted to his wolf form. His black fur was shiny and beautiful. He turned and looked at me with his grey eyes and winked before running out of my house, probably to chase Sammie.

I tried to get up, but once again, my body wouldnt respond to my command. I felt pain rushing through my body as i fought against my paralysed state. Stupid alpha with his stupid alpha command thinking he's so great, I thought to myself. I tried a little more to fight against Roman's command but realized there was no use, so i just gave up and relaxed until the jerk came back. 

I was really anxious to know if Sammie is okay. I know I ruined her entire life just now and it kills me inside. But as much as I love Sammie. I love Cameron more. He's my mate. Her words come back to me " JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVENT FOUND YOUR MATE DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO SCREW MINE!" . If only she knew that I have already found my mate and that the only reason I was even doing this was to save him. 

I remember the day that i found out like it was yesterday. It was his 18th birthday, which is usually the day that you find your mate. Sammie and I were in her room cooking up our next prank to do on dear Cameron. 

"Ok Annie, project Make Cam's Life Hell will commence inOh-17 hours." Sammie said acting as if she were Sergeant Sammie.

"Ay yai Captain. Wait .. When is that?And stop calling me Annie!" I told her as I saluted her like a soldier. She burst into a giggling fit and soon I couldnt help but giggle along with her. Her laugh is contagious. 

"What are you two losers laughing at?" I heard Cam's voice from behind me. I quickly threw my self forward grabbing the pillow that was in my lap and covering my face.

"Get out ButtHead! Theres no idiots allowed!" I could hear Sammie tell him from beside me.

"Is that anyway to speak to the birthday boy?" I heard him reply with his sexy voice.Wait what am I saying? This was Cam i was thinking about. Eww. I mentally shook the disturbing thought from my mind.

"Yeah yeah yeah Happy Birthday now get out." I giggled listening to Sammie be mean. 

"Certainly, my dear sister, as soon as Annie bear tells me Happy Birthday too." I heard Cam say. Seriously what is with these losers and their nicknames for me.

"Happy Birthday" I screamed into the pillow although it came out muffled.

"Annie bear turn around and remove the pillow and say it." I sighed putting the pillow down and turning my body towards him and rolling my eyes. 

"Happy birthday, Happy?"I told him annoyed. As soon as I looked at him I felt my heart speed up and im pretty sure I stopped breathing for a second or two. Crap. I mean I've always had a small crush but damn, he just looks so delicious right now. I saw him smirk.

" Aw you just made my day baby girl" and with that he blew me a kiss and quickly shut the door before the book that Sammie threw could hit him. I could hear him laughing on the other side of the door.

" Ugh, that is so disgusting. Hes always creeping on you! I mean eww how sick would it be if you and my brother dated. I would die of disgust." Sammie made gagging noises to emphasize what she thought of the situation.

"Yeah" I awkwardly laughed. 

"Anyways back to the plan! Did you put that hot sauce into the cake? " Sammie asked. 

I smiled evilly and nodded. See, About 2 weeks ago, we were browsing pranks on Youtube when we came to the perfect one. This guy bought this hot sauce that is so hot that one drop will have your mouth on fire for hours. So imagine what a tablespoon of it would do. We had woken up super early to make Cameron a super big amazing cake. It was beautiful! We had also bought him a cake.

"GIRLS! COME ON! ITS TIME FOR CAKE!" Sammie's mom called to us. We went downstairs with huge smiles plastered on our faces and an evil glint in our eyes. Cameron sat at the table with both cakes in front of him. We sang Happy Birthday and watched as he blew out the candles. 

" Cammie Bear, I suggest the homemade cake, the other one was just for show." I told him with an evil smirk. He chuckled and pulled the store bought one towards him. 

"Im not stupid Anniebear, Im not falling for that." He started cutting himself a slice.

"Darn Annie, we tried" Sammie said. We both slumped our shoulders in defeat. We watched as Cameron took a huge bite out of his cake. 

3...2...1

His eyes opened big practically bulging out of their socket. His face started turning deep red. He spit out the cake and ran to the sink pushing me out of his way in the process. The moment his hand came in contact with my skin, I felt sparks. It felts like my insides were melting and my legs were turning to jelly. I could hear Sammie laughing her butt off next to me, but I was in shock with my mouth hanging open. Cameron was my mate! How can this be? Oh my gosh! 

Sammie grabbed my arm and yanked me. 

"Run Anmarie hes coming after us!!! You go that way and i'll go this way!" With that, I snapped out of my trance and ran. I could hear Cameron yell our names and his footsteps grew louder and louder. Just my luck. He chose to kill me. But it was so worth the prank. I hid behind a big oak tree and close my eyes, and covered them with my hands. 

About 2 minutes passed until he found me. I could feel his presence in front of me. I'm guessing he leaned in because I could feel his breath on me neck. My body involuntarily shivered. 

"You know i can still see you even if you cover your eyes, little mate" he whispered. I slowly uncovered my eyes and looked at him. I could see the desire in his eyes. He began leaning in for a kiss. I looked at his lips wanting to taste them so bad. 

"We cant! Sammie will hate me!" I told him sadness in my voice,

"No she wont. I promise. We will tell everyone at the party Saturday. I promise it will be okay.." He said as he leaned in and kissed me. Saying I felt fireworks is truly an understatement. I felt nuclear bombs. It was that amazing. I knew everything would be ok as long as i had Cam by my side. We would hide our relationship until Saturday, then we would tell everyone.

But Saturday never came for Cam. He disappeared 2 days later, taking my heart with him.

ok so heres chapter 2. Hope you all like it. Its not edited yet. Sorry for the mistakes and the shortness of the chapter but my computer keeps crashing.

VOTE/COMMENT