Ch 3. The Search part 2

After about an hour of paralysis, Roman came back barging in his eyes black raging with anger, "GET UP NOW! WHAT DID I TELL YOU WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU TOLD HER!"

Fear ran through my body, tears filled my eyes. " I DIDN'T TELL HER, I SWEAR! I TOLD HER I WOULD CALL HER AFTER MY APPOINTMENT! tHINK ABOUT WHAT IT WOULD DO TO HER IF YOU KILLED HER BROTHER! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO HER SO FAR WITH JUST KIDNAPPING HIM ! Please Roman, im begging you! Ill do anything, just dont kill Cameron. He's all I have left." I begged falling to my knees. The tears were falling down my cheeks.

My parents had mysteriously died when I was three years old. I was sent to a foster home up until I had turned 16 about 6 months ago. Usually, a foster kid is kicked out of the system and 18 but in the "werewolf" community, we were legally an adult at 16. Growing up with the Hernandez family,,which was my fosters, wasn't all bad. I wasn't beaten or starved. but Mrs. Hernandez was all rainbows and unicorns. She put me down every chance, talking down on my parents, saying that i wasnt worth the air i breathed. She would harass me on my weight or my looks, call me names, and when I cleaned or did anything, she would nitpick at it. So saying I was happy to get out of there and move into my parents place was an understatement. When my parents died, I was left a small fortune along with their house and cars. So all I have left is my mate, especially since I lost my best friend.

"You better hope she comes back within the week, or else! Because If i cant have my mate, then you sure as hell wont! Now get you ass in the shower and get my scent off of you, then come help with the search party. I swear we better find her Anmarie." He said, whispering the last part in my ear. He roughly grabbed me and kissed me grabbing my butt in the process and then left.

Stupid Alpha with his stupid psychotic cheating good for nothing self , I mentally ranted to myself as i went up to the shower to scrub his filth off of me. I scrubbed until every inch of my body was red. I didnt want his scent on me. My wolf stopped protesting a few weeks ago. She didnt want to risk losing her mate. It was like she would disappear every time Roman came over, leaving me to face him alone.

After i was satisfied and no longer had his stench on me, I got dressed in my favorite black sweats that said LOVE on the pant leg in white bold letters and a white tank top with my black vans. I threw my hair up in a ponytail then went to join the search party.

As soon as I got there, people were bombarding me with questions. Where is she? You have to know shes you best friend. Why wouldnt she tell you? Did you try calling her ? Maybe she'll answer you.

If only they knew, that I was the reason she left, I answered the questions, acting oblivious as can be. We searched everywhere, We tried to follow her scent, but it was like she had masked it. That couldn't be though because she couldnt do it. Shes been trying for months. I attempted to mindlink her several times but i got no response. I didnt know what else to do . So I kept searching, even after everyone already called it a night, I kept searching from border to border.

I finally called it a night at abou 4 a.m. I had already searched every inch of our land. We werent allowed past our territory lines, so I had no choice but to give up. I searched everyday for a year and a half before i finally gave up.

Ok so this isnt edited AT ALL! I wrote it before registering for classes, because I wanted to give yall at leasr something, but I hope you still enjoy it. Ill try to edit it some ASAP, but right now its time for work. SO thank you for reading.

Romans Pic on the side ---->>>>>>>

Vote/Fan?Comment