Ch. 24

“Hun, I’m sorry to wake you, but I need to take the babies to the nursery to do a few test.” I heard, making me jerk awake.

“A few test? Why? Whats wrong? Are my babies sick?” I asked scared out of my mind.

“Oh nothing, hun, it’s just standard test to make sure they are in good health. Nothing to worry your pretty little head about.” She said all bubbly.

“Oh, ok but right after, can you bring them back?”

“Of course.” She said as she took the babies. I started to fall back asleep when Cameron came barging in.

“Baby, Im so-, Where are the babies? “ Cameron asked worried.

“One of the nurses came in to take them to the nursery for a few test.” I said groggily.

“Test? What kind of test? Are they okay?” He asked just as panicked as I was earlier. I smiled and acted as calm as can be.

“Don’t worry babe, they said it was just standard test. They will bring them back as soon  as they are done.”

“Oh, well I’m so sorry baby. You are my everything and I will never choose someone over you or even make you feel like I am on someone elses side. You were right. It was Sam.” He said looking down, pain stretched across his face. I felt the anger inside me boiling. I was ready to shift, to go and kill her.

“How did you find out?” I asked as calmly as I could muster up.

“I mindlinked her and she asked if you would let her come back, when I said no , she mentioned the note, and said you probably wrote it yourself. Problem is, I didn’t get the chance to mention the note. I can’t believe this.” Tears started spilling from his eyes. I put aside my anger and embraced him letting him cry on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and silently sobbed. I was comforting him, when I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked up to see a nurse.

“I’m sorry dear, but I came for the babies, I need to run some standard test on them.” As soon as she said those words, Cameron and I jumped apart.

“Another nurse came a little earlier to take them for test.” I told her.

“That is impossible, I am the only nurse on duty since you are the only patient.” She said.

 I jumped out of bed, unfortunately due to me just having a baby my lower half was completely in pain. I lost my balance and almost fell. Cameron rushed to me and grabbed me just before I hit the ground and lifted me up.

“I want my babies found NOW! I DON’T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YA’LL HAVE TO DO, BUT YOU BETTER F***ING FIND THEM! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!” I screamed before breaking down, I guessing she was still standing them because I heard Cameron growl and say “GET!” I heard her rush out of the room. I mindlinked my pack.

“Please, I need everyones help, My twins were kidnapped, please do whatever it takes to find them. And bring whoever did this straight to me ALIVE.”

I pulled myself together and let my anger consume me. I began to convulse, letting my wolf take over, shifting in Camerons arms. I ran out of the room and began my search.

CAMERONS POV

Anmarie started to violently shake and I could see she was giving into her wolf. I tried to bring her back from it, but it seemed as though she couldn’t hear me. As she ran out the room in her wolf form, her phone vibrated.  Normally I would just ignore it, but it was an unknown number, so I figured it could be important. I opened the message and read.

This is your last chance. Hand over the land and the pack, or come pick up the pieces of your kids.

I was pissed. I mindlinked my sister. “I swear to you Samantha, if you don’t bring me back my kids now, I will kill you as painfully and slow as possible!

“What the hell Cameron! I don’t have them! Why would you think that? That b***h is poisoning your mind!”

“Then how the hell did you know about the note?!”

“Because I’ve been sneaking onto the territory. I was outside the window when she told you about the note. “

“Whatever , I don’t believe any of the shit coming out of your mouth, watch your back, your dead as soon as I find you!”

“PLEASE CAMERON, LISTEN TO ME, IT ISNT ME! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO-“ I didn’t hear the rest of that because I blocked our connection. I shifted into my wolf and ran after my mate to look for our children.

Ok so I found internet, but the next update wont be until Jan.4 . so enjoy