Ch. 19

Sam’s POV (Next day)

It feels so amazing to wake up next to my mate, wrapped in his arms. I haven’t felt this complete in so long. Not to mention, that I finally found my brother, the only family that I have left. That’s another thing that I can thank Anmarie for. Not only did she steal my mate and lock up my brother, but she caused the death of my parents! Ok, maybe she didn’t exactly kill them, but when she locked up my brother, my parents thought he was dead, or kidnapped. They looked everywhere, until about a year ago.  My mother couldn’t take the loss of her eldest child so she took her own life. Shortly after my father followed my mother’s lead, not being able to live on without his mate. I guess everyone forgot that they had me to live for. But either way, if Anmarie’s psychotic self hadn’t kidnapped my brother, I would still have my family.

Speaking of, Oh God , how am I going to tell Cameron? He’s still unconscious, but he should be awake soon, and after being locked in a dark cell for  over a year and a half, I don’t know how he will react.

I slowly moved away from my warm spot and tried to get out of bed, but Roman pulled me back tightening his grip, his lips gently kissing my neck.

“Where do you think you’re going baby? Mmm, you smell so good, I’m never letting you leave me again.” Roman said in a husky sleepy voice.

“Wow, you sound sexy in the morning baby, don’t worry though, Im just going to check on Cam. I won’t be far.” I felt him tense as I said Camerons name.

“Babe, we need to talk about that. When we found Cameron, he seemed pretty out of it. I have a feeling that Annie has been brain washing him. Who knows what he will say.” Roman said.

“Well I guess we will find out, but I think it’s better that I talk to him alone. I have to tell him about our parents, plus I don’t want to overwhelm him.” He looked uneasy but finally agreed to let me talk to my brother alone.

I got up and made my way to Cam’s door and slowly opened it. He looked so restless and pale. I felt the tears start to flow down my cheeks as I silently cried for the loss time with my brother, and the fact that he is still alive.

“You know, theres 2 thing about you that I hate Samantha. Your inability to ever let me sleep, and when you cry. So tell me baby sister what has you so down?” He asked in a raspy tired voice.

“You always were a light sleeper. How are you feeling?” I asked.

“A lot better, how did you save me from Roman?” He tried to get up but fell back to the bed. I rushed to his side to make sure he was okay but froze when his words finally sunk in.

“Cameron, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Roman was the one who saved you. Anmarie put you there, she was even blackmailing him into sleeping with her. She is crazy ! She did it all so she could be Luna! She’s been brainwashing you!” I tried to explain.

“No, little sister, it seems as if you are the one being brainwashed. I may have been drugged but I remember clearly that it was Roman sticking the needle in my neck, It was Roman beating me everyday rubbing it in my face that he was with MY girl! Do you know how damn hard it was to know my best friend betrayed me and was planning to kill me? He only kept me alive to rub the fact that he was forcing my mate to be wit him! I couldn’t even save her!” He yelled , his voice breaking.

I looked down at the floor. Damn , Anmarie was telling the truth. I walked out of Cam’s temporary room straight back to Roman’s room.

“We need to talk NOW” I told him.

A/N- So this was just a little bit of a filler and a "thank you" for all the replies to my question.  The results were short and quick. Since this was a "thank you" it isn't counted as this weeks chapter. I will try to get another chapter in by the end of this week.

I really want to thank you all for the support and kind words, you have no idea how happy and excited I was to read them.

By the way those who are reading my other stories, I will begin updating them as soon as this story is over.

Vote/Comment/fan/pm me!!! love ya'll