Chapter 4 THIS MEANS WAR

Its been 2 years and a week since that day. The day that Sam left. The day that she ruined my life. Its been 2 years exactly since Roman killed my mate. The guy that I was supposed to spend  my life with. I remember it like it was yesterday. I have nightmares every single night. I didnt see it, but I heard everything. Roman had me locked up in the cell next to Cams. I heard every single scream and cry,but I couldnt get to him. I can still hear  Roman and his stupid friends laughing. His words still fresh in my mind "You took my mate from me, so I'll be damned if you get yours." I attempted to get to Cam, screaming his name, tears in my eyes. The last words I heard were " I love you Annie Bear" before I heard Roman kill him. I never got to hug him, to kiss him, to see him again. All because Sam ran away. All because Roman is a douche.

"Anmarie, hurry up and come outside, The Star Gaze pack will be here shortly." Roman called to me.

"And I need to be there why exactly? Your the alpha not me!" I replied not really caring.

"Because on your 18th birthday, you will be Luna of this pack, whether you like it or not, so as future Luna, you need to have your ass outside by my side to welcome the pack that will fight along side us against the Rogues. " He whispered in a harsh tone.

"Not like I have a choice. " I said walking outside by his side, putting a fake smile on my face.

I saw a black SUV pull up  and stop park in front of us. 3 extremely hot guys and a girl got out. They all looked at me and Roman with disgust.I was about to tell them off because they dont know me like that, but Roman mind linked me to be nice so  I smiled and pretended not to notice. One of the guys stepped forward, I looked him up and down . He was handsome.

"Welcome to the Crescent Moon Pack. Im the Alpha Roman, and this is Anmarie, my Luna." Roman greeted them holding his hand out.

" Im Tyler, Alpha of the Star Gaze Pack." The guy that stepped forward  said holding his hand out shaking Romans hand.

I held my hand out to shake Tylers hand but he just looks at it and turns away. Douche.

" Anyways , these are my best fighters Xavier, Abel, and Ariel. My beta should be on the way." As soon as Tyler said that , I heard a motorcycle engine coming closer. It came into view circling around the SUV and coming to a stop in front of us.  I could see she had on short daisy duke like shorts and a leather jacket zipped up. Her leather boots coming up to her mid calf. Hoochie much? I thought to myself. She slowly got off the bike and took off her helmet shake her head from left to right like in the movies. Her long black hair waving in the wind. I noticed Roman stiffen beside me. What was that all about?

" This is my Beta, Samantha." I froze when I heard Tyler introduce his beta. Sam?

"Mate" I heard Roman say beside me. "Sammie?" I said in disbelief.

" Its Samantha to you B*tch" She said with venom in her voice. "aren't you going to show us to are rooms or are we going to wait here all day?"

" Yeah follow me and ill show you your rooms so ya'll can get settled in. " Roman said snapping out of his little trance. They all followed him, both girls bumping my shoulder as they passed by. Immature much? I thought as I followed. We showed each of them to their rooms. As we got to Ariels room , she went in and turned to me smirking, "By the way, Slut, I know stealing Mates is your thing but I suggest that you stay away from Xavier, because I will rip your throat out if you even think about him." She started to close the door, but i stopped it with my foot.

"Listen here, I didnt steal anyones mate. You dont know shit so I suggest you be a good little pup, and remember whos house you are in, because trust me, Screw with me and i will have you on your knees begging for mercy. Dont test my patience. Now enjoy your stay here B*tch." I told her smiling and shut her door,

" Anmarie, I told you to be nice!" Roman sighed.

"I will not let them eff with me Roman especially for something of your doing. I know Sam. She and her little butt buddies are going to attempt to break me as revenge and I'll be damned if I let that happen. And as for you, You made her leave, YOU are forcing me to be your Luna, and YOU will stay away from her! Do you understand? Because if i cant have my mate, then you sure as hell cant!" I spat using his words against him. I then walked away and went to my room. I was glad I wouldn't be forced to share a room with Roman until my 18th birthday. which is actually 2 months away. See, on my 18th birthday, Roman would mark me, and I'll be Luna of this pack.I still had my parents house, but Roman made me move in here for months ago so i could get a little more accustomed to living with him. I hope that day takes it sweet time coming.

I started to get ready for the party that was being thrown later as a Welcome To Our Pack kind of thing,  I pulled out  cute black one shoulder strap dress that came just above my knees from my closet. I got some cute black heels and put them on then started to do my makeup. I tried the smokey eyes look and decided to curl my hair. I went to the mirror and saw my creation. I looked cute.

I looked at the time and realized the party started about 30 minutes ago. I went outside to the back yard and began looking for my current best friend. About a year ago, Andrea joined out pack, and instantly we clicked. She's like my other half. I saw her and started walking towards her, but stopped when I felt a liquid being poured over my head. I let out a small yelp. I was about to turn around and catch the culprit but i felt my body being pushed forward into the pool. I fell to the bottom hitting my shoulder on the bottom of the pool. I tried to yell in pain, forgetting that i was under water and felt to water rushing in my nose and mouth. i pushed myself back up to the surface coughing my lungs out. Andrea ran to help me out the pool and pat my back since i was coughing my lungs out.When i finally caught my breath , I looked around for the culprit. Immediately my eyes landed on their smiling faces, and I knew.

THIS MEANS WAR B*TCHES!!!!

A/N: Ok guys this isnt edited, but i still hope yall enjoy it. By the way i suck at describing how people look so Im just putting pictures. Sorry

Theres a picture of Sammie on the side>>>>>>>

And I forgot to mention it but theres a picture of Roman on the last chapter.

Vote/Comment/ Fan